chapter 13 shes here

Yall I miss my ex. (He was wit me for revenge and felt nothing and is probably balls deep inside his "girl best friend" lololol)

Ella's pov:

We stop infront of a fancy black and gold boutique that looked like a goddamn Castle.

He goes to the parking lot then stops infront of it pressing his finger on a scaner or something.  "Beep fingerprint unpassed. Please press the 16 degit code or leave." The machine spoke. Mr. Alpha sighs cursing something in Italian before he starts pressing hundred thousand million numbers. The gates finally opened "welcome, Mr. D'Ayale." A female robot voice echoed.

Damn man's cheating on me already.

(We should fuck.) I'm sorry that was so random. Anyway back to the story.

He drives inside and smoothly parks with one hand while the other one was massaging my inner thigh the whole way.

He gets out closing the door walking away. I try to get off too, forgetting he put "child safety" on. I roll my eyes banging on the window making him turn around.

"Oh right." He says before slightly jogging to the car opening the door for me. "I can get used to this." I say getting off and walking down. He follows me grabbing me by the side of my waist, pulling me to his side.

"Listen now, no one can no this marriage is forced. We are to act in love like the fools in fairytales. The owner is my sister. She probably told my other sisters about us too so Act head over heals obsessed with me otherwise she'll catch along and then ill blow your brains out." He spoke in a low demanding voice that made shivers go down, my spine.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I say. He can't know I'm afraid of him. Never.

We walk in and im immediately grabbed by a girl around my age. She wraps her arm around me "SHES HEREE" she yells and 4 more girls run down. One almost falling over making me laugh. They all surround me hugging and squishing me as is if I'm the last leftover from dinner that everyone adored.

I laugh hugging them back. I love affection and hugs so fucking much. 

They all step away before they start speaking one by one.

"Hi bitch I'm melody and I'm Vitro's twin. So I'm 29. And this is your neice."  A girl with red dyed hair and blue eyes says as a little girl jumps onto me. I laugh as I pick her up "my names Lily and I'm 6" she says she had brunette hair with the most beautiful blue doe eyes and her one dimple was adorable. It was just like Vitro's.

"Hi girl my names Vivian and I'm 27. " another girl with blonde highlights and brown eyes says.

"Hi babe I'm Belle and I'm 24" a friendly looking short girl with brunette hair and brown eyes says hugging me. I hug her back as the last girl pulls me out of her arms

"Hi Ella. I'm grielle. And I'm 21" the girl says. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and light freckles. She also had one dimple like Vitro and lily.

"Hi girls as you probably know... I'm Ella, vitros fiancé and I'm also 27." I have blue eyes and brownish brunette hair.

All of them has either brown or blue eyes. But Vitro had the most gorgeous shade of dark green eyes and blackes black hair.