chapter 12 church

I know i haven't posted since what end of July ?? But Pls dont kill me 😔 I'm sorry. (Ill prolly do it again. And theres nothing you can do about it HA)

Ella pov:

Im in my room sitting on the board of the bed (fuck off you know what i mean) my legs pressed against my chest, one of them shaking up and down. One of my hands wrapped around my leg that wasn't shaking while i was biting my nail on my other hand.

My mind flooded with the little stunt Mr.Big-Biceps pulled on me.

I hear my door open pulling me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Vitro and i glare at him "fucking knock first bro i can be fucking myself."

He looks shocked but chuckled before coming inside.

I watched him tower over me looking up at him until he spoke "we're getting married" i watched in horror as i took time to process what the fuck this man just said.

"Thats not "will you please make me the happiest person on this shitty world and join our lives together into one beautiful family with 4 kids and a cat." So no, we're not." He rolled his eyes before he grabbed my wrist.

"Its not a fucking request. In a week . Me, you. At the fucking church, marriage." He grits through his teeth, making me laugh.

"You're going to get married in a fucking church? After being the reason why we're short on people?" I laugh yanking my arm out.

He rolled his eyes "i said what i said. Now get up. We're going to get you a dress." He said yanking me off the bed and out of my bedroom door.

" why you so aggressive you little fuck?" I say pulling my arm away rubbing the redness he caused with his fucking 'big foot' hands.

"Watch the attitude." He says before pushing me out the main lounge. I groan in annoyance before stepping outside "no" i rolled my eyes. "How does someone who has the hight of a 6th grader have so much attitude?" He asked "well i partly got it from my mom but also at the same time my grea-" i started but he cut me off "i dknt want to hear it." He pushed me into the front seat and closed the door making his way to the drivers seat.

Damn thats hot...

I decide i want to act bratty so i get off the passengers seat and make my way to the back.

He groans in annoyance before getting off grabbing me by the arm and forcing me to seat on the front. He then put my seatbelt on for me and turned on 'child safety' on my door so it can only open from the outside.

"Thats offensive." I say crossing my arms.

"What is o- - -i am not a kid let my door live." I cut him off
"You behave like one." He says with no emotion.

Bro im sick off writing ill go back to my mental breakdown byee and remember kids. Dont kill yourself... Youll die.😝😝