chapter three - fighting back

Have fun reading

Ella's POV:

I tried calming myself down, thinking he won't be able to get in. Just then my sperm Doner came out again, holding a piece of wood. I close my eyes, preparing for the worse.

Just then I heard a loud crash, making my eyes force open. I felt something sharp slide across my lower thighs.

I look at my thighs to see that there's small pieces of glass. And a few little slits they managed to create. My eyes then flew to the window to see it's been crashed with that piece of wood that bitch was holding.

He then slipped his hand from the other side of the door and opened it from the inside. He then grabbed my arm with one hand and my hair in the other and forced me out of the car.

I tried fighting back but he just pulled onto my hair harder, making me wince in pain.

He brought me in a dark room with grey walls that were covered in blood. In the room there was nothing but torture tools for my so-called father to hurt me with and a chair that had chains next to it.

He ordered someone to tie me in that chair. I knew what was coming next.

"Please father, please don't." I beg, with tears in my  eyes.

• I ° I • I ° I • I ° I • I ° I • I ° I • I ° I • I ° I •

That's all for this chapter y'all byee

any thoughts????

Anything that may make the story better????

(Ofc you'll be getting credits<33)

See you in the next chapterrr!!

Sorry for the short chapter 😪

Kind regards
- Gabriella/ SUNFLOWER2758

Word count: 268 words.

Please vote/ comment ❤️