Chapter 6 - No way!!

~Dipper's POV~

I sat on the counter, waiting for the rest to come. Mabel and Maribelle finished eating and headed to Mabels room, probably talking about boys.

Bill and the others where taking a little to long, and I was starting to feel sleepy. I shook away the feeling and took a sip from the smoothie that Will did, it was pretty good, better than my sisters Mabel Juice.

I turned on the radio that was next to me, letting the song fill the silent kitchen.

I started humming and tapping my fingers on the counter to the rhythm of the beat, enjoying the music to myself.

I got off the counter and went to sit by the table next yo the window, looking outside and noticing how cloudy it was, like it was about to rain.

I took a sip and looked outside again when something catches my eye, something yellow.

I stood up and got closer to the window to take a closer look, at first I thought that it was Bill, but it was actually two kids outside with raincoats.

I hear the thunder and see one of them jump, scaring the other. I couldn't see how they looked like, but I assumed they were twins from how they wore similar clothes.

I decided to let them come in, atleast until the storm was over, maybe I can Even let them call there parents to come pick them up.

I opened the door that lead me to the front of the Shack, and immediantly saw both boys sharing an umbrella to protect themselfs from the rain.

"Hey!", I shouted, getting both of their attention.

"Come over here, you'll get sick if you stay out in the rain!!", I shouted again.

I watched as one of them whispered to the other, who nodded before they started running towards me.

I let them come in, closing the door quickly to not let the rain in. Turning around I saw both boys still hadn't taken off there raincoats hoodie, so I still couldn't see them properly.

"Would you mind taking off your raincoats and hang them over here?", I smiled nervously.

They both looked at eachother again before slowly unbuttoning there raincoat, taking it off as well.

My smile dropped, and my eyes widened. It couldn't be.

It.

Just.

Couldn't.

Be.

...

"Here sir", the one with a number three on his hat said.

I nearly screamed, but held it in, trying to calm down as my breath became uneven.

"S-sir", number four said.

"O-oh god, how are you still alive?", I asked, trying to calm down.

"What do you mean?", He asked.

"Your me, but when I was younger", I said.

There eyes widened when I told them, looking at eachother before looking back at me.

"So...you grew?", Number three asked.

"Of course he did you dummy! He's not made of paper...like us", number four said sadly.

I noticed that number four looked sad, which is why number three decided to change the subject.

"What happened with Wendy?", He asked.

"Wendy?", Dipper asked.

"Yea, Wendy your- I mean, our crush, or old crush, we moved on", Number three said.