Chapter 18 - Tricked

~No one's POV~

"Merry Christmas!!", Yelled Mabel, barging into the living room, holding a bunch of presents.

"Hey Mabel! Need any...help?", Tad asks.

"Nah i'm fine, where's my brother?", She asks, placing the presents on the coffee table, mixing them with the others.

"He's in the kitchen with Will", Tad replys, giving her a warm smile.

"Good good, and Bill?", She asks again.

"Preparing a suprise for Dipper", Tad whispered, making mabel excited.

"Where is he!?", Mabel whispered excitedly.

"Can't say, he also has a suprise for you to", Tad says.

"Ooh, welp! Gonna go say hi to my brother, see ya!", She said before heading to the kitchen, only to be met by the smell of freshly baked cookies.

Meanwhile with Bill, whom was upstairs in his and Dippers room, was preparing and finishing wrapping the presents for everyone, but he had a very special present for his Pinetree.

He planned on taking him out to a special place, where they would stay and have time for themselfs with nothing in their way.

No one knew that they were being watched, and that someones days were being counted, every moment that passed meant getting closer to their end.

The figure smiled, they couldn't wait for their moment of victory, they had been waiting and planning for years now. They wanted to see the look of their face when they finally killed him.

They couldn't wait to see the look of horror the other would make, making the figure want to just...Kill him right away, right now!

Back in the cabin, Dipper, and the others where doing a cookie decoration contests, which the Ciphers had won.

Mabel kept taking out her phone to take pictures of every moment, from the cookie contest, to every argument they had while playing board games, to pictures of her brother and his husband.

She promised to print them out and hand them over for their family photo album, since Dipper wouldn't stop whining and asking her to give him the pictures.

After a few hours of boredom, fun, and a few agruments over the smallest things, it was time to open the presents.

The Ciphers all got matching sweaters, each one their own color with their demon form in the front.

The mystery twins both had recived a plushie in the shape of their zodiac sign.

Tad had recived a plushie in the shape of bread, which he immediantly fell in love with, and won't let go of it.

Mason had recived a book of simple spells by Will, who was hesitant to give him the gift, thinking he wouldn't like it.

Tyrone recived a gift from Kill, and inside was a plushie of him and Kill.

Felix had recived various things from everyone, from sweaters, to books, to clothes, to even a necklace that contained a yellow triangle, a blue pinetree, and a green leaf charm.

Maribelle and Mabel chattered the entire time while the three brothers talked, Dipper was having a conversation with Tad.uuji Tyrone and Mason where with Felix, asking how school was going and other things.

Bill turned to look at Tad, both made eye contact before Tad nodded, turning to look at Dipper, who was talking with Ty.

"Hey Dipper, can you get me a cup of tea", Tad smiled.