Chapter 11 - His inner demon

~Dipper's POV~

- In his mind -

I opened my eyes, and saw a person infront of me.

Wait what!?

I rubbed my eyes and opened them again, falling backwards when I saw the person standing right infront of me.

I took in their appearance, they where wearing a white button up shirt, black vest, black tail coat that had two gold chains with stars at the end, black dress shoes, black slacks, a black bow tie, and a black top hat with a star on it.

His top hat was floating a few inches away from his head, his hair was a dark brown, which was tied in a small ponytail. He had black wings, pointy ears, his eyes were black with yellow, he was most definitly a demon.

"W-who are you?", I asked.

The demon smiled softly, giving me his hand. I hesitated before doing so, him helping me stand up.

"It depends, who do you want me to be?", he simply says.

"What do you mean?", I asked confused.

"I'm you, the demon version of you to be exact, but I don't have a name", he explains.

"How long have you been here? And what do you mean you don't have a name?", I ask.

"Ive been here ever since you got married with Bill, and I don't have a name because you have to choose it", he replys.

"Hm...i'm not good with names, but here is one...what about Alcor D. Cipher?", I say, looking right at him.

"Alcor Dipper Cipher? Not bad", he says.

...

"Why are you here anyway?", I ask.

"Because it's time to release your inner demon, which is me, you've kept me away without knowing, but now it's time for me to be let free", he explains.

He then streched his hand out, which was engulfed with yellow flames, reminding me of Bill.

"Just shake my hand and we'll become one", he smiled warmly.

"B-but I don't know how to control my- our powers!?", I quickly say.

"You don't need to worry about that, once we become one, you'll know everything, but you'll have headaches at random times since your mind will adjust to the new information", he says.

"What about my body! Will it change or-!?".

"Yes, and no. You'll grow wings, but you can show them off wherever you want, and your body will change slightly, nothing big, you'll still be the same person, just slightly look different, and you'll be able to see again", he explains.

"Ok then, i'll shake your hand", I say, stretching my hand out to shake his.

The fire grew brighter before disappearing, I let go after. I noticed that he started glowing, a yellow aura surrounding him.

"Let me just warn you, when you wake up, you may probably be in pain for a few minutes, maybe five, ten?", He says nervously with a nervous smile.