Chapter 20 - Summoned

~No one's POV~

The candles flames went from yellow to blue, the fairy dust began to glow. The black paper turned into a dark liquid that slowly became a human figure.

Felix watched in amazement as it all happened, every single little detail. He knew this was his only chance to bring his mom back, and he would try many times to being him back.

The figure floated in the air above the circle, growing black wings. Its yellow eyes opened, a brick pattern formed here and there around his body. They brushed their hair back, making a top hat appear.

Felix inspected the demon closely, watching as it took form, it smiled at Felix as it turned to look at him.

Felix was honestly scared, what if he had summoned the wrong demon? What if his mother was really gone?

"What do you want mortal?", They asked.

"M-?"

SLAM!

Felix quickly turned around, seeing how his dad glared at him, a hint of worry in his eyes.

"FELIX!"

"D-dad I can explain!", He yelled.

"Explain what!? That you where here the whole time instead of the woods!? Why would you lie to me!? What are you even doing here!?", Bill yelled, holding Felix from the shoulders, shaking him as he asked another question.

"Huh!?", Feliz asked, thinking that it was pretty obvious what he was doing here.

"Where you cleaning the basement?", Bill asked, making Felix confused.

He turned around, thinking his dad might not have seen the circle, but everything was gone!?

"Y-yeah, I...wanted to suprise you?", He lied.

"Huff, well now your gonna clean the whole house for scaring me, and you can not use your powers or else you shall be grounded", Bill stated, making his way back upstairs.

Felix stood their, making sure his father had left before turning around.

Everything was gone, there was not a single evidence of there being a ritual here.

~Felix's POV~

"Y'know, you should thank me for hiding", someone said.

"Ah! I-I forgot you where here", I said, pretending I wasn't scared.

"Your dads not human, is he?", They asked, appearing infront of me.

They where a shadow with yellow glowing eyes, I wanted to see how they really looked like.

"What's your name?", I ask.

"Alcor the dreambender, and a shadow demon", he introduces himself.

"Is that why...your a shadow? Can I see your 'other' form?", I ask.