Superhero stuff‼️

I made a superhero oc lol

Okay so I've been watching a lot of superhero kids shows and so I decided to make my own little thing for it. So here I introduce, Bold! To put it shortly, it follows a girl named Bianca, also known as Bold, who basically just fights villains and stuff. Anyway, I've overcome my art block so I drew her! (It's kinda sucky and didn't even take an hour long sooo-)

Hero outfit :

Civilian Outfit :

Civilian Outfit :

( Her designs are stuff in beta btw :] a lot of stuff will be changing about her, this is kinda just a beta lol)

Bianca is a hyperactive and rush-loving young Asian-African American girl. She's a 12 year old seventh grader with straight Bs, not doing exactly well in school. It doesn't exactly help, with her whole crime-fighting double life. Luckily, she has her friend Leena to help her, even though Leena doesn't have powers like her. Speaking of powers, how Bianca got her powers. To make a semi long story short; experiments. I won't elaborate on this, use the info how you want. Anywizzle! Bianca struggles a lot with focusing and taking things seriously at times. She can transform in and out of her costume at will, and can use her powers without her suit if needed. She never wanted to be a hero, practically being forced into the position, but she doesn't think about it anymore.

I may talk more about her and this whole universe in a later chapter. Now, onto Bianca's powers!!

Powers :
• Flight
• Enhanced Agility
• Enhanced Flexibility
• Enhanced Synesthesia
• Enhanced Strength
• Enhanced Stamina
• Enhanced Speed
• Enhanced Tracking
• Supernatural Touch
• Telekinesis
• Hyper-Sense
• Immortality (?)
• Transformation

Obviously, some of these powers are easier to handle than others.

Things like telekinesis and enhanced synesthesia are hard to control, and could randomly be triggered if not maintained correctly. It requires a lot of patience and focus to control these powers. While other things like enhanced agility, flexibility, strength, stamina and speed are easier. They come more naturally. Flight is a bit middle ground in this situation.

Then, a power like supernatural touch would not be an advantage. Not only making the holder intensely touch sensitive, but also making it easier for them to feel pain.

Powers like hyper-sense and enhanced speed are very closely related together. Just wanted to mention that.

If I wanna talk more about this I will later. I'm tired rn, good night or morning!

Oh I forgot if I mentioned that Bold is kinda an anti-hero, thought I'd say that.

Edit, forgot to add immortality. Kind of immortal, anyway. She can only be killed by being obliterated and stuff like that. She can't really regenerate either, but if her arm was cut off or something she wouldn't die.