Hierba Raccoon

Hi hi I have not posted in this book for like a whole two months and I apologize for that. I don't really have an excuse other than art block and just not knowing what to post. But now I have returned with ART! Octonauts art to be specific.

-

This is Hierba the Raccoon! He's a soon-to-be octo-agent that lives in the North American marsh. He's very fascinated in plants and insects. He loves to study, care for, and paint them. He has a whole garden of diverse well cared for flowers.

The first member of the Octonauts & co. he meets is Paani, who was studying the river near his camp. He helps when trouble arises which results in him meeting Peso and Kwazii as well. Later on he joins the octonauts and agents on more adventures as an honorary Octo-Agent, before finally becoming official just a few months later.

Hierba is quite untrusting of new people, though he grows fondly of most of them within time. Despite having an unnaturally tidy garden, he isn't exactly tidy himself. His fur is usually dirty, namely his paws. He doesn't nearly take care of himself as much as he does his prized possessions. He moves around a lot, from camp to camp in search for new discoveries and adventure. He's also very quick on his feet, and is useful for stressful and/or fast paced missions due to the fact he doesn't easily break under pressure. All except for when it comes to storms. Though he can handle rain, he loves it! But one boom of thunder and he's already teary-eyed. But of course he'd never tell anybody of his fear, as he sees it as some 'dumb irrational fear'.

Now, I drew my boy! I tried to draw him in the Octonauts style so-

I may post more of him in a less simplistic style later, if I don't disappear again lol