11- Vampire child... Thing.

It's been a hot minute, how y'all doing?

I feel like shit, so, that's a thing. Why? Idfk. It's a Kel kinnie moment okay?

I'm doing my best alright. School is stressful and I'm dying over here, but I'm finally out of the major pit I dug myself into.

---

Sunny woke up to a small child staring at him.

"AH! HOLY SHIT!" He says out of surprise. 

Kel looks at him, baffled. "Huh."

The child in question was more than a little edgy. She even wore fake vampire fangs. She had a whole conspiracy theory about why Sunny was a vampire; him being pale, and always sticking in the shadows. Among other things.

Sunny immediately gathered his bearings, apologizing for his outburst. Because he's just built different I guess. Though he didn't exactly like the "vampire" child. He didn't know her name either, which, in all honesty, isn't that uncommon for him.

Kel laughs, rubbing Sunny's back. "I didn't know you could yell like that." He says in a joking way.

____

(Random headcanon time! So, y'know that 'grabby hands' thing that people do? Well, that's pretty much how Sunny would ask for a hug. Along with other hand signals and little sounds ((the 'eee')) but it's really adorable)

___

Sunny sat on the beach, watching as Kel splashed around in the water, playing with some random little kid. Sunny sighs, a smile growing on his face as he watches. A lot of the beachgoers had gone home, so it was quite peaceful. Sunny took a deep breath, before standing up, taking his umbrella with him (sensitive to sun and such). He walks up to the water, his heart beat speeding up with each step, before the cold water floods around his bare feet. He calms down, bending down to scoop up a handful of sand. This wasn't so bad. Though he wouldn't go any deeper. Not yet. 

Sunny squeaks when something slimy touches his feet, he scrambles back to the beach towel.