Chapter 12: The Other Brothers Elric part two

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Isabella.

Isabella's POV

A knock was heard on the door after we hear that whistle go off. "Mr. Edward! Ms. Isabella! Is everything all right in there?" We hear a guard's voice asked. "Yeah, we're fine!" Russell said to him through the door. "We told them not to bother us in here." Russell said as Ed chuckles.

"Maybe they don't really trust you. Though I can't see why, you know, you are lying about who you two are." Ed said to him when Al noticed that Fletcher are gone. Then he see him at the door with Fletcher drawing a circle on it. "What the-- Fletcher?" Russell questioned when Fletcher used alchemy to create a plant shutter sealing the door shut. "Run for it! Hurry!" Fletcher ordered the four of us as Al gasped.

"Brother, Isabella." Al said to his brother.  "If they catch you we're all in trouble, so please get out of here quickly! I promise we'll explain everything later!" Fletcher said to us when we hear some banging behind the door. I growled at this and turn towards my direction. "All right. Let's go!" I said to thethree as we ran towards the window and make a run for it over the fence outside. Russell ran up to it after we made a run for it and he turn to his brother. "You can blame me, brother." Fletcher said to his brother.

"Humankind cannot gain anything, without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equalvalue must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that tobe the world's one, and only truth."

{Opening song}

The Other Brothers Elric (Part 2)

No POV

Russell began healing Fletcher with the red stone. "You promised you would never experiment with alchemy, Fletcher. You know that Dad didn't like you doing it." Russell said to him when Mugear and his guards came into the lab. "My lab! What have they done to my lab?" Mugear questioned when the four of us faced him. "Oh, I'm glad to see you're all right. The stone? Has it been damaged?" Mugear asked them. "No need to worry. It's intact." Russell said to him when he gladly takes it from him.

"It's a decent size. I commend you for getting this far. But I'm afraid that out time-table's been pushed up. Ineed you to move directly into our contingency plan." Mugear said to us. "But sir, we've made real progress.We don't need to resort to that." Russell said to him. "Are you questioning the only person who's given you achance?" Mugear asked him. "No, no." Russell said to him when Mugear reveals something behind him. "There was once another alchemist who couldn't do what I asked him. He left here with his tail between hislegs, and was never heard from again." Mugear said when he drops the stone into a machine which started glowing.

"What is that?" Russell asked him. "With this machine, even a non-alchemist, such as myself has options." Mugearsaid when he uses it to create a red light and it turn into binds that held the four of us tangled up in. "Why are you ding this?!" I asked him out of anger. "Because I can. You honestly think I'm a fool don't you, that I don't realize the true Edward Elric has an auto-mail arm, Or that you're the sons of Nash Tringham?" Mugear questioned to the two brothers.

Isabella's POV

The three of us made to Belsio's house, and we opened the door to see if the cost is clear, and it is. We snuckback in unaware that Belsio was already there. "A lot of excitement up at the mansion tonight, huh kids?" Belsio asked us when we're shocked and I started chuckling at this. "You don't say?" I questioned him.

"The second night in a row. There's not much hope for you, is there?" Belsio asked us when we hear somecoughing from another room. "Is Elisa still here?" Al asked him. "Her father's going to be furious, but shewanted to stay here, and like you three, she won't listen to reason. I had no choice though, with her coughing like that, so I put her to bed." Belsio said to her.