Chapter 24: Her Reason

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Isabella.

*No POV*

Meanwhile at the hospital. Both Colonel Mustang and Lieutenant Hawkeye are having a conversation with Lieutenant Ross. "I'm sorry to have to bother you with this, Colonel." Ross said when she shows something to him. "But here. This comes directly from Ed Elric and Isabella Rockbell." Ross stated when Roy gladly takes it from her, and he reads the whole thing for top to bottom.

"An invoice?" Roy questioned when Ross salutes. "They want Eastern Headquarters to reimburse them for everything. Hospitalization, medication, travel and other assorted expenses." Ross stated when Riza takes the note out of his hand and reads the rest. "Junk food?" Riza said when a box of junk food appears, and she continues.

"Literature." Riza said when a box of literature appears, and she continues again. "And an awful lot of unexplained recites from toy stores." Riza said when a box of toys appear, and he faced Ross. "And now where are they?" Roy asked her. "A trip. They're searching for a different method to restore their bodies. They'll contacts us when they're ready, Colonel, sir. Sorry." Ross said to him.

"I'm asking where they went!" Roy stammered at her when she looks away. "Colonel." Riza called when they look to where Riza's pointing at the map. "Look here." Riza stated to him when he was going to walk over to her, but the two couple called Izumi and Sig Curtis barge in unannounced. "Take me to the Elrics, Rockbell, right now!" Izumi said when Riza gets ready, and Roy and Ross are stunned at this.

"They're gone." Ross said to her. "Where are they?" Izumi asked her. "Um, just who... Who are you?" Ross asked her when Sig grabs the map. "Hey." Sig called when Izumi faced him, and give him a thumbs up, and did the same. "Good job, Honey. Let's go." Izumi said to him as they both leave, leaving the three stunned by all of this turn of events.

"Humankind cannot gain anything, without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth."

{Opening song}

"Her Reason"

Isabella's POV

The four of us made it to Rush Valley, just as Winry promised us to go. The whole town has auto-mail everywhere, and Winry sighs at this. "I can't believe it! Rush Valley!" Winry said out of happiness when a woman's squeal is heard. "Perfect! It's the latest design from Remis Studios! I didn't think it's being here! Look at the size of that rock!" The woman said happily when she faced her boyfriend. "Will you buy it for me, please?" The woman asked him. "You bet, baby." The man said to her when Winry squeals over something.

"It's perfect! The latest design from God's Auto-mail! And will you look at the precision of those lines... I have to have it! Oh! That is so cool!" Winry said happily when we looked disgusted by what she just witnessed.

Meanwhile, everyone was around like a circle for some sort of event. "Step right up! Rush Valley's famous auto-mail arm wrestling competition returns! The entry fee's a measly 10,000 cenz! And if you can beat the reigning champ, you win the jackpot! Come on up, don't miss your chance!" A referee stated when Al moves from the crowd, "Excuse me." Al said when we saw that competition, good thing I don't have an auto-mail arm. "I want a piece of that." One man said getting ready for this.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a challenger!" The referee stated when the two men with auto-mail arms got ready. "This should be good." The referee said when the two are in place. "Ready... Fight!" The referee saidwhen the two go at it until he single handily beats that man, and the crowd applauded for that. Then that man walks off until another person with an auto-mail arm comes up. "Ready... Fight!" The referee said when that man beats another man. Then I moved up to Ed.