Chapter 25: Teacher

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Isabella.

Isabella's POV

Al barged in unannounced. "You're not going to believe who's here!" Al yelled out when Ed and I pulled away, and Winry came in. Then someone we know appears behind Al who is scared stiff. Winry was confused by this, while Ed and I were scared out of our wits as they faced us. "Ed, Issy, do you two know this guy?" Winry asked us as we felt scared by that question. "Yeah, and that means..." Ed trailed off when he ran towards a window but was kicked in the face, sending him flying to the floor.

"Edward!" I cried out as I ran to him. "And just where do you think you're going, Ed?" A voice asked when I recognized that voice, and it was Teacher's voice. "You've always been so predictable." Teacher said while coming in through the window. Ed and I are scared by this. "Hello, Teacher. What are you doing here?" I asked her all scared and stuff. "That's your teacher?" Winry questioned me as she walked up and stopped in her tracks.

"But that means she's..." Winry trailed off. "An alchemist. Taught us everything we know." I said to him when Teacher looked around a bit. "Where is Alphonse?!" Teacher yelled out when Al became scared. "Ma'am!" Al shouted, who get all scared as she walked up to him. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Well, I want to thank you so much for escorting us here. Do you know where I can find Alphonse?" Teacher asked them.

"Um, well... I'm Alphonse." Al said to her. "That's right, of course you are. Now, as I was saying..." Teacher trailed off when she noticed something, and Al moved back a little. She sends Al to the ground first, which makes him scream. "So, you're hiding in disguises, now? Don't worry, I have plenty of stories reaching me about my idiot apprentices, breaking away from everything I taught them to become the scum of the military! Isn't that right?!" Teacher said when Ed and I hide behind both Winry in fear.

"Humankind cannot gain anything, without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth."

{Opening song}

-Undo/Cool Joke-

-Teacher-

No POV

Meanwhile, somewhere in the city. Colonel Mustang and General Grumman are both seen playing chess. "The official transfer just came through. Looks like you'll be working in Central, starting next week." Grumman said to him. "That's right." Roy said to him. "Things won't be the same without you. You've been quite colorful, to say the least." Grumman said to him.

"Oh, I don't know, I'm nothing compared to when you were younger, General, and check," Roy said when he called a check, which made Grumman gasp at this. "Not too bad, huh?" Roy said to him. "I haven't had to do much with you covering everything. Now I might have to start working again." Grumman said to him. "You have my deepest sympathy." Roy said to him when he sat his knight piece down. "Checkmate." Roy said, which made Grumman laugh.

"You've finally beat me." Grumman said to him. The game was over and all the pieces were back inside the board. "Consider your win a farewell gift, Colonel." Grumman said to him. "With honor, sir," Roy said to him as Grumman stood up. "General." Roy called when he stood up as well. "I have a request, there are a few subordinates I'd like to transfer with me to Central." Roy said to him. "Sure, that's fine. And take this, too." Grumman said when he handed him the board, and he gladly took it. "Thank you, General." Roy said to him.

Isabella's POV

We are now on a train, heading towards Dublith, and the three of us are tied up when Teacher takes mine and Ed's watches. "Are you sure you're going to be alright, guys?" Winry asked us. "Yeah. We just didn't expect her to come looking for us." Al said to her. "Damn it, she took mine and Issy's watches. And I can't exactly say I'm comfortable like this." Ed said to them. "Same here. It's kinda cramped here... You know... With the three of us tied up like this." I said to him.