cast

GORGEOUS • JACK HUGHES
october 2022 - present

lizzy mcalpine as stella zegras

21 • pisces
instagram stella.zegras13
contact name stella | stel :)
left winger for the new jersey devils

family & friends: twin sister of trevor zegras, a hockey player for the anaheim ducks. her parents julie and gary live in anaheim with trevor.

her best friend, mckenna, is dating her brother trevor, so she lives in anaheim as well. she's managed to make some friends in new jersey.

dawson mercer, vitek vanecek, nico hischeir, and john marino are some of her friends there in new jersey who happen to play for the devils.

jack hughes as jack hughes

21 • taurusinstagram jackhughescontact name jack | hughescenter for the new jersey devils

21 • taurus
instagram jackhughes
contact name jack | hughes
center for the new jersey devils

family & friends: jack has an older brother named quinn, and a younger brother named luke who both play hockey.

jack is pretty quiet about who is friends are, but he is great friends with the rest of his hockey team, the only exception being stella zegras.

they haven't been the best aquatints off the ice, considering the feud between trevor zegras and jack.

hailee steinfield as mckenna smith
trevor zegras as trevor zegras
dawson mercer as dawson mercer
john marino as john marino
vitek vanecek as vitek vanecek
nico hischeir as nico hischeir

this story make contain sensitive topics, if you are uncomfortable with that, i don't encourage you to read this.

this is an enemies to lovers plot, so if you want the reason for them to be enemies, it will be explained as the story continues.

the story is told from a first person point of view, mainly stella's but if otherwise, it will be stated. if the point of view changes throughout the chapter, it will also be listed.

the story also contains text messages and instagrams posts.