Back (pt. 2)

No one's POV:

As we recall Wednesday and Enid are back at nevermore, they have set up there dorm once again and moments later went down to the quad to greet Enid's friends. Once they enter the quad, Wednesday makes eye contact to the person she leasts wants to see which was Xzavier, And as for Enid she locks eyes with her ex boyfriend that before she left was a statue Ajax.

Wednesday breaks eye contact with the boy to look at her beautiful girlfriend, Enid who was still staring at Ajax "Enid I would like to return to our dorm for now" Enid soon looks over to Wednesday and rapidly nods. Both turn around starting to walk back, Wednesday noticed her lover walking just a slight bit faster than usual as they enter the dorm Enid makes sure everything is locked including the large window.

"Mon amor what is troubling you?" The goth girl asks in a slight concern voice

"I-it's nothing I'm going to nap." Enid proclaims as she makes her way to her bed, picking the blankets up, and submerging herself into the bed covering her whole body from head to foot. Wednesday respects the fact Enid wants some space, and that's what she will give her but for some reason she doesn't understand why Enid will be needing this space.

The goth girl decides she wants to go for a walk in the woods "Enid I will be going for a walk" she announced and started to walk for the door but she heard Enid jump out of her bed and felt a grasp on her wrist.

"Don't leave...please." Enid said sounding like she was on the verge of tears

"Enid what's wrong" Wednesday replied, as Enid fell to her knees and covered her face with her hands.

"W-w-Wednesday im sorry" Enid was now sobbing very hard her breathing became hitched, and her vision was becoming blurry.

"Mon cheri what happened? Was it me?" Wednesday questioned thinking she was the reason for this but of course she didn't understand what she did. She picks Enid up, sits her on the bed as Enid hugs Wednesday by her torso "N-no" The taller girl was completely drowning in her own tears she couldn't even answer anymore question Wednesday had to ask.

Then suddenly it hit her, When they walked into the quad Ajax was there and Enid must have remembered what happened before they left Nevermore.

"Enid is this about Ajax" Wednesday didn't hesitate to ask the question, and this time she wanted an answer. Enid only replies by sobbing harder.

*10 minutes later*

Enid has calmed down from her breakdown ready to answer the last question her lover asked earlier. They were currently laying on the bed, Enid's head resting on Wednesdays chest as her girlfriends arm is over her and her hand rubbing her back.

"Wednesday..." The goth girl prepares herself for the worst knowing her lover has never used her name since they became a couple.

"Yes mi vida" She can feels her shirt start to dampen which signifies Enid is once again crying.

"Wednesday... what if... I have unfinished business with Ajax?" The shorter girl felt her heart shatter as she sits up straight.

"What do you mean" she responds hoping to get another answer than the one she knows Enid will say.

"I mean what if I still have..feelings for him" Wednesday couldn't believe it. The only person she let into her heart has broken everything. Enid broke her. Wednesday stood from the bed wiping away the single tear that fell from her face. She hurried to grab her coat before Enid could say a word Wednesday leaves their shared dorm.

The goth girl takes a walk in the woods, where it was lightly raining. All she could think about was Enid. She hated the feeling she felt at the moment, she wanted all her emotion to go away. Soon she notices a shadow of someone behind her it was no other than.. Enid.

"Wens..pl-" she was cut off

"Don't ever call me that again you have lost the privilege of nicknames in our friendship." This hurt Enid badly but she knew she had wished this upon herself.

"Wednesday.. are you breaking up with me.." Enid says on the verge of tears once again.

"I can't be with someone who still has feelings for there past lovers" The braided haired girl said in her monotone voice.

"Please... I'm sorry I just had a little thought I'm sorry please wens- Wednesday. I love you please." Enid begged her for 4 minutes more hoping and praying they were able to talk about it

"Enid go back to your dorm" the cotton candy haired girl looked at her with a confused face.

"Do you mean our dorm?"

"No Enid you heard me it's from now on your dorm I will call my mother to send lurch to pick me up tonight. I trusted you, I even went as far as loving you, and yet you still love that controlling stoner. I'm going to pack my stuff."

And with that Wednesday walked passed the crying Enid, making her to the dorm to pack her belongings. Once she made it to the door of the dorm she took a deep breath and turned the knob. She walked in and started to pack everything, even crossing the line that separated her and her ex lover just to get her hoodie, sweat pants, and of her t-shirts that Enid had taken from her while staying at the estate (because she had no clothes anyways)

Not long after she was done and ready, she contacted her parents telling them she needed to go home and her parents nodded and said Lurch will be there in 10-15 minutes because he wasn't able to stay at the school.

Enid walks in the dorm with long tear stains on her face, she looks at Wednesday.

"Goodbye Wednesday, I'm sorry for everything I did to you. But before you leave I wanted to try one last time. Please. I'm begging you don't leave. I need you. I want you. All of you Wednesday Addams... just please stay" Enid is yet again sobbing on her knees again

"Enid, I just need time... in the near further I will come back to see you, to check up on you, maybe even love you again if that is possible. But for now you need to figure out if you genuinely love me" they are interrupted by a knocking of the door, it was lurch ready to take all of Wednesdays things away.

Wednesday is about to walk out of the room before Enid stands, grabs her by the waist, and collides her lips onto Wednesdays. The goth girl couldn't find the strength in her to pull away knowing Enid was still the one she loved, the kiss lasts longer than expected and when they pull apart both breathless.

"Wednesday, I- I'll miss you. I'm sorry I fucked up really bad to make you leave.. but I promise it was just a thought I never ever meant to make it so deep I'm also sorry it upset you"

Wednesday puts her index finger on Enid's lips shushing her. "Don't apologize anymore, Im sorry for overreacting it just hurt to know you might still love Ajax."

"I know Wednesday.. I swear on my life it was just a thought I just cried because I didn't want it to be true."

"Of course my love I understand now but my stuff is all packed so I might need to go now." Wednesday is released from the werewolves great grip and proceeds to walk out.

"Wait may I come then... I can't live knowing your 1048298 miles away from me and also can we please be together again since you technically just broke up with me."

"Of course il mio cuore but you have no clothes remember?"

"Thennnn can we go buy some when we go to your house? Cuzzzz we JUST got back TODAY and we are already leaving again and I don't want to be told by our new principal that I can go with you if she finds out so pleaseeee"

"Yes we can"

Authors note:

HEY THERE PRETTY PEOPLEEEE!! So there will be no part three for this BUT it will continue where they arrive at the estate and FINALLY go shopping for Enid tell me if I should do any more fluff or anything like that! Have a nice day/morning/afternoon/night