Mood (very very short, 1/3)

No one's POV:

Wednesday and Enid arrive at the estate after a few hours. Firstly they unpack Wednesdays belongings and notice the goth girls family is gone.

"Hey um wens where's ur parents?"

"They are probably on a vacation to my uncle festers place."

Enid was confused knowing most family's take all there kids when they go somewhere eventful such as a vacation. "ya but what about you?" The black haired girl just smirked as she begins to speak once again

"Well my love, I informed my mother before we left that I would want the estate to myself. To explain in further detail we have this whole place to ourselves for the weekend and we go back to nevermore."

Enid could not hold back the smile she had "O M G ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?!!? CAN WE GO EVERYWHERE?!!"

"Yes mi vida we may" Wednesday had a idea what they would do tonight. Some red lights, fancy dinner, and even a dog, because Enid has been desperately wanting one since she met Wednesday. "Also we have some plans tonight so I will send you to town with thing and you get what you please. There is 10,000 dollars with lurch he will be holding the money, and he will be in charge to protect you. I will be here because I need to tend to important matters while you shop for what you please."

"REALLY?!?!? Don't worry baby I won't spend more than 1000 promise" she kisses Wednesday before skipping out the door to see lurch already waiting for her.

Meanwhile Wednesday head to the other side of town where she will be making reservations for there fancy dinner, all the goth girl wants is to insure this will make Enid happy knowing she's been through a lot lately. She wants Enid to have a little release from all this weight, she just hopes her lover will enjoy herself.

Authors Notes:

HEY PERPLEEEEEEEE! okay I'm really sorry this is short but on Saturday mood part 2 and tell me if you wan this to be smut cuzzzz why not or if you want it to go the opposite way and Enid doesn't like it soooo tell me!! Have a good day/morning/night/evening!