Secrets, Sex, and Scandals* | Richie

"Quiet, sweetheart, yeah? You know the rules—"

"Rich...please—"

"Uh-uh." His fist snaps around your throat, squeezing once in warning as he eyes you carefully. "Try again. Go on."

You swallow as you squirm against the wall, lips parting desperately as you do as instructed. "Please, Daddy."

Richie grins, amused with your obedience as he nods his chin at you. "S'a good girl. I know you know better, don't you?"

You'd answer if he wasn't thrusting three fingers inside your already sensitive and overstimulated cunt. He's been at it for hours. Fucking you, worshiping you, touching you constantly in any way he can.

He says it's to make up for lost time. To hold you over until the next time you can meet. He's cocky today, you've noticed. And you can't help but wonder why.

"Yeah...you do," he answers for you, nose nudging under your jaw as he presses open-mouthed kisses to your throat. "Been fucking begging for it, haven't you? My little girl. So fucking depraved—"

The rest of his sentence is lost beneath your rather needy gasp for air, a desperate whine slipping free as you squirm away from his intrusive touch.

His other hand is quick to keep you in place, nearly slamming your hips into the wall as his head cocks to the side and he smirks. "Nuh-uh. Where ya going, sweetheart? Didn't say I was done with you, did I?"

But it's too late. You're coming for what feels like the fifteenth time in the span of ten minutes when in reality it's probably the fourth. But even still, your body just about collapses, falling into his as he catches you and pulls you into his chest.

"That's it. You're okay, you're all right. I've got you, don't I? Yeah. S'my fucking girl, aren't you?"

You hear his voice, but you can't exactly focus on the words he's saying, so overcome with release that your head spins as you clutch onto his nice white dress shirt.

When you do finally manage to catch your breath, you reach up and kiss him, desperate for the taste of the man you love for what will be the last time for the next couple of weeks.

He breathes you in like you're the only air he needs. Breathes you in like you're a lifeline, in that familiar way you've come to adore. And you indulge in him for a moment, allowing yourself to just exist with him while you can.

Eventually, he pulls your dress back down and moves across the room to collect his things. You watch him do this, disappointed and dejected as he slips his jacket back on. "Rich?"

His brow raises.

"Daddy," you correct, and he grins. "D'you really have to go?"

He sighs as he straightens his collar and takes a step closer to you. "I know, doll face, I'm sorry. But you know the rules."

Your head falls back against the wall as a frown finds its way to your face. "Yeah, well, they're dumb rules."

He chuckles as he returns to you, hand coming up to rest beside your head as he braces himself above you. "Listen, we just have to stick this out for a couple more months, and then...you're all fucking mine, yeah?"

You pull your lip between your teeth and nod as you reach for his tie to play with it.

"M'gonna take you away from this fucking city. These fucking people," he murmurs, nose brushing yours as he watches you. "Yeah? Just you and me. No jobs, no obligations, no rules."

Your eyes soften as you nod once again.

"They can't keep us apart for ever, sweetheart," he says. "I promise. And I always keep my promises, don't I?"

You whimper in the back of your throat as you search for a kiss. And he gives it to you, willingly and purposefully as you savor the taste of him on your tongue.

"You'll see," he whispers when you stop to take a breath. "I fucking promise, mama. It's gonna be okay. Won't have to do this shit ever again."

With that, he tears himself from your touch and heads for the window, disappearing out into the cold night as you're left to your memories of him.

You know he can't promise a future with you. Not with the way both your parents are working to keep you apart. To break you. To change you.

But just for right now...

You choose to believe him.