Reaction : Saving Da Dog

A.A : And we're back.

This sucka still decides to act happy-go-lucky while there's some people who are still shocked at Kushida's 'new' look. Let's not forget, Sudou is still mad at her. Both Kushida from our world and the other universe were ignored by everyone.

A.A : Oh, come on now. Don't be like that. Cheer up a little.

He actually thought that saying that will help them cool down.

Random guy : Fuck you.

A.A : Man, aren't you guys cold... Alright, let's begin the next video. The title will be Saving Da Dog

Class 1-D : Dog? Who the hell is Dog?

LN Ryuuen : Well well, Suzune. Looks like your dog couldn't last long in this school after all. Kukuku

LN Sudog : WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A DOG, HUH?!

LN Sakayanagi : Fufufu. But I wonder how they saved the dog.

LN Sudog : OII! I'M ASKING WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A DOG?!

LN Sakayanagi : I just said the dog. I didn't called anyone a dog. Are you perhaps, offended? Fufufu

LN Sudog : WHAT WAS THAT?!?!

LN Horikita : Sudo, stop it. They're obviously trying to get through you.

LN Ryuuen : Yes, yes. Listen to your master.

Is that normal?

A.A : Enough with the banter. Let's watch the video. Prepare some snacks. Don't forget, just think of any food or drink and it will appear in your lap. Obviously. I mean there's no table in here. You think the foods gonna float in front of you?

Chabashira-sensei strode into the classroom, looking around at the students in surprise. Everyone was clearly anxious, holding their breath in anticipation of the test results.

"Sensei. We were told that the results would be announced today, but when?"

"There's no need for you to get so worked up, Hirata. You should have passed quite easily."

"So, when will the test results be released?"

"Well, if you'd like, now is as good a time as any. If we waited to do it after class, we wouldn't have enough time for other procedures."

Yup, someone failed.

Without hesitation.

Does he even trust his classmates?

Can the both of you be quiet?

"What...do you mean by that?"

"Don't get flustered. I'll tell you now."

As usual, she revealed the details simultaneously and collectively. She stuck a large, white sheet of paper with everyone's names and test scores onto the board.

"Honestly, I'm impressed. I didn't think that you'd score so well. Many students tied with perfect scores in mathematics, Japanese and social studies. More than ten of you, actually."

Some of the students shouted in joy and delight when they saw the 100s lined up on the results sheet. However, some weren't smiling.

Ryuuen : Look at all of you. Being happy that you all passed that exam. All of the questions were easy too.

Yamauchi : That's because Kushida-chan helped us, ya know?!

Ryuuen : Kukuku HAHAHAHAH!!! Kushida did? The same Kushida that falsely accused one of your classmates too?