Arc 1.3 Ye Yin

Arc 1.3 Ye Yin

Ye Yin's head circled with dark thoughts as he stared at this bastard who used and took advantage of his youthful heart only to be betrayed and almost ruined leading to his terrible demise!

He really wanted to just once make him pass out and beat him half to death to at least comfort his heart, soul, and the past him.

Ye Yin was about to hit the back of his neck to make him pass out but before he could a familiar and scary voice sounded making him take back his hand.

"What are you doing?!"

Xie Chen and Ye Yin look at the source of the voice at the same time, Xie Chen smiled while Ye Yin almost couldn't stop himself from cursing again.

"Shidi, are you on your afternoon stroll?" Xie Chen smiled amiably.

Ye Yin rolled his eyes seeing this show of affection, knowing just how much the other wanted to kill this brother of his for taking away the title as Head of the Xie Family from him, he as the oldest should be the one who should replace their Father when he died.

But knowing how he is made, Father Xie did not pass the position to the eldest and jumped directly to the second which is Xie Lan, and made him the head before he died peacefully and left the hot potato in Xie Lan's hand.

"A'Yin, why are you out here when you are supposed to be resting in your room?"

Xie Lan did not even put Xie Chen in his eyes and looked directly in the direction of Ye Yin who was in Xie Chen's embrace, his eyes cold together with an unspeakable emotion rising from his eyes.

"I...." Why is he calling me that?!

Ye Yin who was caught just after he was about to escape could only shrink his head back in Xie Chen's embrace unconsciously but only made the situation worse unconsciously,  Xie Lan's eyes darkened.

'Why is he looking at me like that? It's not like he caught his wife cheating and wanted to kill the two adulterers, I just tried to walk around and nothing more. Why is he so angry?'

Ye Yin who had left the words "imprisoned" and "grounded" seemed to not know why the other is angry and getting more angrier when he caught Ye Yin and his brother having a rendezvous in the garden.

If eyes could kill, Xie Lan would have killed the two "adulterers" right there and then.

"Brother, it's not like A'Yin is a prisoner. Taking a walk in the garden should not be a big issue, right?"

Xie Chen then looked at Ye Yin with his "gentle" eyes and pat his head which was still resting in his arms. 

Xie Chen had already put Ye Yin down but he did not let him go and even rested his hand on his shoulder.

Even if Ye Yin wanted to get away, his strength is not enough to get away from the iron-clad prison that was holding onto him.

He bets that the skin Xie Chen is holding is already red and should be swelling from the hard grip add on the softness of his skin that easily gets injured, he hates this weak body!

Ye Yin rolled his eyes upon hearing his words.

If it were in the past, he would definitely nod his head like he was pecking rice to back up what Xie Chen had said and agree to his every word like some dumb dog.

But knowing the true color of this bastard, Ye Yin at this moment wanted to pummel him and punch his face and give him an uppercut and a kick where the sun doesn't shine.

It's not like Xie Chen does not know Ye Yin's "status", he is just some picked cabbage that was rolling in the mud and imprisoned to be a canary cabbage only heaven knows the reason.

Does he really need to poke Xie Lan and him where it hurts most?

'Damn. Yes, I'm a fudging prisoner who can't even walk in this mud-soiled garden lest I cause harm to the people of the world!'

Xie Lan frowned.

Ye Yin could feel that the temperature around them was getting lower as they speak, he could feel the chill up his spine giving him another layer of goosebumps.

Ye Yin timidly looked up and directly gaze at the soulless cold eyes of Xie Lan.

"............." Ye Yin numbly looks down.

Seeing the interaction between them, Xie Chen's heart could not help but jump in joy. He knows that this supposed to be smart brother of his likes Ye Yin very much and this like became his weakness.

He is not the same as his foolish brother to have a weakness that the enemy could hold on to.

At first, he really thought that this little brother of his would not have any weakness at all, knowing how cold and ruthless he is. 

But who would have thought that one day he would give his heart out to none other than a person who does not even love him back and became his Achilles heel.

Knowing this, if he does not take advantage then he is a fool!

As long as he could play Ye Yin in the palm of his hand, Xie Lan is sure to follow!

Thinking of this, Xie Chen's gaze became even gentler as his thoughts became even more vicious.

"Brother, your scaring A'Yin. Don't frown too much." Xie Chen said hitting where it hurts most.

'Why is this bitch happily rubbing salt on the others wound, is he not afraid of dying faster?!'

Ye Yin could not help but look at Xie Chen like he is looking at some fool and cursed him.

But this gesture of his only lowered the temperature around them. If it gets any lower, they can probably make ice popsicle and shave ice cream.

The complicated emotion in Ye Yin's eyes while looking at Xie Chen was caught by Xie Lan, his heart was being tossed around in that raging wave of jealousy as he stared at the intimate pair.

"Come here."

Xie Lan ignored his brother and focused his chilling gaze towards that man who was the source of pain in his heart, he reach out his hand in hopes that the other would take his hand.

"Come, A'Yin."