05

''Minchia, you are no help Luca,'' Emelia complained to the boy who was casually laying on her bed, scrolling through Instagram. She however was freaking out, they would leave for Australia in only a few hours and she hadn't packed anything. ''Well, it's not my fault you decided to spend your day with Amara and started packing this late socio,''

''Uh uh uh, shut up and get Lily on the phone will you,'' she asked hoping the girl would be a better help. ''Buonesera love, Em is the worst packer ever,'' he started before Emelia interrupted him yelling, ''Yea and your boyfriend is no fucking help.'' Lily laughed, how typical of them to call her because they were bickering again. ''Hand me to Emelia babe,''

After an hour Emelia was all packed and ready for Australia and she was prepared for literally every situation. Dinner, going out clubbing, swimming, and even meeting Daniel Ricciardo. The only driver Emelia really knew existed (because he was hot) besides Michael Schumacher and Luca his grandfather, Jos, Max and Mick. That's a lot actually but that was also how far her knowledge of the sport went. If you'd ask her she'd say 'Cars go vroom, Daniel and Max I guess?' "Lily, you're a literal angel. Thank you so much,''

''I tell you all the time don't I,'' Luca complimented his girlfriend. ''Shut up, I was talking with her,'' Emelia said. ''Enough of me to go around but don't worry Em, I like you better.'' Luca pretended to be stabbed, ''I am in the room, if you cheat on me at least do it secretly.''

After a terribly long flight, the pair finally arrived in Perth, Australia. Mario, Luca his granddad who they called pops was supposed to pick them up. Luckily for him, it was way easier going somewhere unnoticed since he got older. Except for in Italy or on the grid self that was. It would be just the three of them this weekend.

"There the two of you are," Mario was excited seeing them again, bringing Emelia in for a hug, "Oh Emmy, you get more gorgeous every time I see you." she tightly hugged the man back, happy to see him again. "It's been too long!"

After some quick catching up the trio decided it was time to go to the hotel. It was Thursday already meaning that the pair had barely any time to catch up on some sleeping before having to be on track.

When Emelia arrived in her room she couldn't believe her eyes. The room had a modern and clean look, it was enormous with a king-sized bed in the center. She plopped down on her bed finally relaxing when her phone rang. it was a facetime call from Luca.

''This room is fucking insane,'' was the first thing Luca said. Emelia laughed seeing Luca was also laying on the bed in his room, ''I have traveled a lot but never have I had a room with a couch, tv, balcony, and a jacuzzi.''

''Your room has what?''

''A couch, tv, balcony, and jacuzzi,'' he said as if it was the most normal thing ever, ''doesn't yours?''

''I haven't even checked,'' after Luca had annoyed her enough to get up and check she realized she too had a jacuzzi, ''I am never leaving Australia.''

BLA BLA BLA
maximus (max verstappen), vic (victoria verstappen), mick (mick schumacher), angie (gina schumacher), lucky (luca andretti) and em (emelia russo)
———————————————————

EM
g'day mates

MICK
hiya em
wait
wait wait
wait wait waaaaait

MAXIMUS
what am i waiting for

MICK
shut up

MAXIMUS
i will not but thanks for sharing ur emotions

MICK
i hope you crash

EM
as much as i love this
what were we waiting for micky?

MICK
oh yea i forgot
YOU'RE IN AUSTRALIA????

ANGIE
mick ur so cute

EM
definitely mate 🤠

MAXIMUS
not this mate bullshit

LUCKY
it's been going on ever since we landed

EM
we're in australia
why would i not say mate
it's not everyday you get to be in australia

MAXIMUS
it is actually
oh yeah
sometimes i forget ur poor

VIC
MAX
behave

LUCKY
no fair game max

EM
yea i'm really poor

MICK
but stop ur in australia
i better be seeing you today

EM
never had a jetlag like this
so no
will see you tmrw?

MAXIMUS
mick is probably jumping up and down right now

ANGIE
acts like mr all grown up in the media but definitely

LUCKY
he's worse than lando

MAXIMUS
stop i never realised but he's just like lando

EM
LUCA
NO WAY UR ON 'LANDO BASE' WITH LANDO NORRIS

VIC
why so excited

MAXIMUS
yes y'know mick and i are more famous right?

EM
hellooooo
daniel ricciardo???

LUCKY
really emelia?

MICK
hahahahahahaha

MAXIMUS
you do know dan was my team mate right? and close friend?

EM
no way
dan 😱😜😁😋🫣🤭😮

VIC
she's oblivious really