Chapter 11

Sirius Black was at Grimmauld Place when he saw the news. A Gringotts raid at Hogwarts definitely news. And the fact that Harry had probably ordered the raid... could be quite true.
Sirius changed into Padfoot. He certainly had to move fast if he was to get any information.
He stealthily moved down the stairs. It was disgusting that Molly Weasley seemed to be bossing around the house. His ancestral house! No doubt he was so annoyed with Dumbledore and specifically her young ilk, Ronald Bilius Weasley! They solemnly seemed to be up to no good.
He arrived at Number Four, Privet Drive.
He knocked and rang the bell.
The ugly, fat cretin with a whale- like body opened the door. It was, apparently, the bloody uncle, Vernon Dursley.
The man went purple.
'YOU-!'
'STUPEFY!'
Within a few seconds, the entire affair was over. The family was unconscious on the ground.
*****
Harry Potter was currently on a date with Fleur.
'I am quite impressed. You are already ordering Gringotts raids. I have noticed that the scar is gone. You must have healed it. That probably makes me think that you are the one who killed Evan Rosier...'
Harry paled.
'You did, then? You are so cool...'
Harry blushed quite a bit.
'You really live up to the title of the Boy- Who- Lived, Harry. '
'You are not angry with me killing another human. '
'Of course not. I am a Dark creature. Come on! Be reasonable!'
Fleur leaned forward towards Harry.
'What would you think if I became a Dark Lord?'
'Nothing. I would still love you...'
Her hot, drunk, seductive breath was close to Harry. Harry leaned in to kiss her, but just then, a Howler arrived.
'Oh, no...'
Fleur opened the Howler with shaking hands. The Howler seemed to have come from Gringotts.
'Fleur Delacour! Please get back for work at Gringotts immediately!'
Fleur jumped to her feet.
'Sorry, Harry. I hope you will not be disappointed... I. love. you.'
She blew a kiss at Harry and hurried out of the restaurant.
Harry quickly returned to Privet Drive.
*****
'YOU BLOODY SCUMBAGS, YOU LEFT HIM IN A CUPBOARD! YOU ABUSED, STARVED, ATTEMPTED ALMOST TO KILL HIM! YOU MUST BE NUTS TO TREAT A BOY LIKE THAT!'
'He was paid to do so by Dumbledore, Sirius. They were all paid for my destruction.'
Sirius turned around to see Harry, standing there with a look of fury on his face.