Chapter 12

'NO, HARRY! I WILL TAKE YOU ALONG TO MY PLACE, NOW! I CANNOT LEAVE YOU TO THESE... MONSTERS!'
'Your place? Is it protected?'
Sirius nodded: 'Yes. Protected carefully, by the Fidelius Charm.'
'Who. Is. The. Secret. Keeper?' Harry urgently asked.
'Ouch! Anyway, it is not Dumbledore. He was... but I changed Secret Keepers without telling him, again. And this time, I am the Secret Keeper myself. I will not let any untrustworthy person become Secret Keeper. I do not want any more lives lost because of me. '
'Sirius, you are not...'
'I was! I AM! I virtually let them die!'
'Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! YOU DID NOT! STOP IT!'
'Harry- I-' Sirius was shocked at the outburst.
'Save it. Stop blaming yourself. Now, any other protections around the house?'
'Yes. It is unplottable. That means it cannot be located or drawn on a map. There are both light and dark wards around. The best protection possible around the house. '
'Sounds good, by the way. ' Harry indeed looked impressed.
They Apparated and Sirius Black came to a stop before Grimmauld Place square.
'The Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix are in Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place, London. '
Immediately, a house appeared between Numbers Eleven and Thirteen, which they entered.
*****
'The Order of the Phoenix. Wow, nice gathering you have got there. '
One Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore looked completely stunned and horrified. The others also looked quite oblivious as to why Sirius Black had gone out, and worse, brought him to Grimmauld Place. He was supposed to stay there for the whole summer!
'Harry, my boy, you should not even be outside Privet Drive, let alone here, in an Order meeting. You will wait for the Order meeting to end, and then you will go back with me. '
'NO. '
Both Harry and Sirius had spoken together, and they did not back down. Remus Lupin looked indecisive, he knew something was the matter. Hestia Jones and Nymphadora Tonks, two hot, young women, giggled as they saw Harry. Severus Snape sneered, while Arthur Weasley, Bill Weasley and Kingsley Shacklebolt were horrified. Molly Weasley, however, was furious.
'HARRY JAMES POTTER AND SIRIUS ORION BLACK! YOU WILL LISTEN TO YOUR SUPERIORS IMMEDIATELY! I FED, CLOTHED AND RAISED YOU, HARRY! AND SIRIUS, REMEMBER WHO IS KEEPING YOU OUT OF AZKABAN?'
What she did not see was that Harry and Sirius Both raised their wands.
'STUPEFY!'
Molly Weasley collapsed on the floor, unconscious. After a stunned silence, Harry was the first to speak.
'Now, let us have a civil discussion. '