- 2 -

║ 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 ║

║ 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 ║

on an impulse you ran towards him catching him off guard and hugging his waist to pick him up over ur shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK."

he wriggled around trying to get out of ur grip while u just zoomed out of the school property, leaving ur friends to comprehend what just happened.

once u decided u were far enough you put him down in between an alley and unzipped ur bag. meanwhile he just stood there confused. after a short while of thinking, he brought his hand near ur face, his palm glowing.

u looked up and shoved a bag in his hand making him pause. "wha-"

"suppressants. go home and take them. they're for alphas but uh they'll work. probably. and go see a doctor."

he squeezed the bag in frustration. "i said i don't NEED SUPPRESSANTS." he threw the bag at ur chest. u caught them as they fell and sighed.

"and i don't need a doctor. im not sick."

"it's the same as when u get sick and go to the doctors to get medicine for it!" u furrowed ur brows.

"i've never been sick."

u pinched the bridge of ur nose.

"just take them home and stay there til ur heat is over, then we can fight fair. i cant win when ur scent is so fucking potent." u grabbed his wrist and put the bag in his hand for the second time.

he stared at it before glaring up at you. "fine. as soon as my heat is over i'll come and kill you." he pointed to ur chest and walked off.

"..okay." u watched him leave with a flushed face. "dude is fucking insane." u sighed, deciding youve had enough of people for today.

suuuuuuper short chapter
sorry <3😽