- 4 -

║OOPSIES║

OOPSIES

"ohhhh fuck" you start to panic and it's definitely showing. the more nervous u were getting the more nervous HE was getting. things were going down an endless spiral.

you looked around and saw that the guys from before were slowly getting up. u knew u couldn't fight all three guys.

whether they all had quirks or not, they're all alpha men, desperate for the boy in front of you.

you thought quickly and held ur breathe. you picked the boy up bridal style and ran outta there like sonic.

you keep running as fast as u can, hoping the guys would just give up. you look back and sigh in relief when u don't see anyone. u turn a corner and tense up as the boys arms wrapped around ur neck.

u looked down at him and immediately regretted it.

he looked so..... AGHGHHFHFH

you gasped and immediately looked around the neighborhood to look for ur house.

you basically slam urself against the door and lock it quickly. u speed walk to the living room and drop him on the couch.

u sit on the floor and catch ur breathe.

you try to block out all his moans and whines. u feel like you're going crazy. you hear a thump and look up.

he was no longer on the couch. he was on the floor in front of you, grabbing ur wrist. he looked like a zombie or something, moaning and groaning, slow and weak.

but he was so cute, and he smelt amazing.

you put ur hand to ur mouth and scooch backwards. "stop stop stop stop" you repeated over and over quietly. u were talking mostly to urself as ur brain tried convincing u and ur body betrayed you.

you start to breath heavily and u catch a glimpse of his shoulder. ur eyes go wide and you cover ur eyes. he was so out of it he couldn't even speak words.

gibberish left his mouth as he begged with his body to please help.

you squeezed ur eyes shut and put ur hand out to push him back. u shoved his face away from u and he cried at the touch.

you flinched and immediately brought ur hand back. u couldn't tell if that made him feel good or if he was SO sensitive that it just hurt to touch him.

you were scared.

he crawled onto ur lap and held ur face in his hands. you didn't wanna touch him, afraid of what it might do, but he didn't seem to care at the moment and kissed you.