- 3 -

║SWEETTOOTH║

SWEETTOOTH

the bell rang. school was over. today was rather peaceful for you. your friends didn't bother you, there were no incidents concerning heats or ruts and the weather was great!

warm and breezy.

you walked passed the school gates and stood still, closing ur eyes to feel the breeze on ur skin. you take a deep breathe before letting it all out.

you open ur eyes feeling refreshed only to see a sight you thought u wouldn't see in a while.

"i'm here to fight u."

you stared at him with a shocked expression and look him up and down before taking a step back. "when did u get here?? ur heats over already?!"

he nods. "my heats are irregular."

you face palmed and sighed. "obviously..."

"LETS GO!" he pointed to ur chest and glared at you. you look at his finger and raise a brow. u crossed ur arms and tilted ur head.

"where?"

he furrowed his brows and poked u aggressively. "i mean let's fight dumbass!!!"

you looked to the side and huffed. "really? like, we have to?"

he clenched his jaw. "YES. u said you'd fight me once my heat was over!"

u look at him. "oh yeah, did u take the medicine i gave you?"

he raised his brows as if just remembering and reaches into his pocket. he pulls out the bag and hands it to u.

"no."

u felt ur eye twitch as u take the bag and open it to see the package completely sealed. "you have issues." you frown but before you closed the bag, a sweet scent hit ur nostrils.

you look around and see no one. you then brought the bag to ur nose and took a small sniff. you felt ur face go warm as u look at him with wide eyes.

"did u use this some... other..... way?" u raised a brow and held the bag up to him.

he stared at u and stayed silent. his face bright red.

"wait, FOR REAL?!" ur jaw dropped as u squeezed the bag in shock. "are you an idiot??" you stuff the bag into ur back pocket and cross ur arms.

he glared up at you. "it's not my fault u alphas fucking stink!" he clenched his fists.

"oh really." u smiled and leaned towards him. "seems like u enjoy it. u just couldn't help urself?" u start to grin as he seems to be smaller now.

"shut the fuck up"

u roll ur eyes and walk passed him. "be smarter."

he whips his head towards u and shouts. "I AM SMART."

u glance back at him and raise a brow at his statement before turning the corner and successfully avoiding him.

on the way home was a disgustingly sweet smell that covered every surface in ur neighborhood. you quickly plugged ur nose with ur hand and looked around in a frenzied panic.

no one was around. but the smell was so so strong, someone had to be here. what if they're in trouble???

u start to look around and search any hiding spots that u know of. at some point u gave in and followed the scent.

it was hard to focus but u managed to follow a path where the scent got stronger. (somehow)

u might as well wear a gas mask out in public.

u groan slightly as the smell was such a rotting sweetness it made ur teeth hurt.

u heard some sounds of struggle and start to speed walk. just around the corner you spotted a few men huddled up in a corner. u squint ur eyes to try and see more but they're all too close to each other.

u assumed they were hiding something and the smell was the most potent here.

u took a deep breathe before walking up to them and putting ur hand on the tallest guys shoulder. he stood in the middle.

u felt him tense up and turn around, the other two following. u look up at him. "hey, just wanted to ask if u knew what that smell was? it's really strong!" u smiled and tilted ur head.

he glared down at you and grabbed u by ur collar. u put ur hands up, ur smile still there. "woah there. lets calm down. i just asked a simple question. it's okay if you don't know!"

u put ur hands down and into ur pockets. u were on ur tippy toes bcuz of how he lifted u so u lifted a leg and kicked him in between his legs. he immediately lets go of u and starts to cradle his crotch, groaning in pain, kneeling over.

the two other men look down at him in shock before glaring at u.

you ignore them for a second and take a look at what they were hiding.

a boy sat in the corner, covered in sweat. he looked half asleep as he struggled to keep himself upright. he looked up at u with tired and scared eyes. u stared at him in shock at his condition before deciding that u needed to take care of the two other men who were currently ready to fight.

one of them goes to kick your side but u grab him by his ankle and turn around, flipping him over ur body and slamming him into the ground.

u turn around as the other one runs towards you. u lift ur fist up and slam it into his face, he falls backwards, his legs going up dramatically as he hits the pavement.

u wipe ur forehead and take a few breathes. the men are groaning on the floor.

you then look back at the boy and kneel in front of him. u put ur hand on his forehead, he was burning up so much it almost hurt ur hand. u strictly started to breath thru ur mouth but it didn't do much as u already inhaled so many of his pheromones.

u start to take deep breathes as the boy groans in pain and cries out everytime u try and make him get up.

u grab his wrist. "please stand. try ur best." u start to pant and he looked up at u with pleading eyes full of tears.

"help me. help me, i need someone, please help me." he leaned on ur chest. "please! it hurts so bad, im so scared, help me!"

u looked down at him feeling completely frozen. u felt ur head go cloudy as u stared at his big begging green eyes and his flushed face and his poofy puffy and extremely messy hair.

he smelt so good.