- 6 -

║MEDIATOR║

MEDIATOR

(i actually don't know what i'm writing)

"take it easy!"

you back away from bakugos glare, ur hands up in defence.

"i'll beat ur ass! u keep avoiding me!"

"relax!! whyr u so fixated on me?! go fight one of the other guys!!" you plead, not wanting anything to do with an omega at this point. "i'm not the one u should be fighting!!"

he scowls, ignoring u completely. "i dont care
who it is i'm fighting, if ur an alpha then i'm gonna kill u no matter what!!!"

you sigh, putting ur hands down. "yeah, that's fair.." you frown, avoiding his glare.

he raises a brow and looks at you odd. "the fuck are you talking about??"

you wave it off, turning around to leave, but he grabs u by the back of ur shirts collar, yanking u back. "u did something didn't you."

you tense up, pulling urself away from his grasp. fixing ur shirt, you look at him with furrowed brows.

"it's complicated, but honestly, i dont want to fight." u put ur hands in ur pockets and tilt ur head up slightly. "u can punch me tho."

he clenched his fists, taking a breathe before slamming it into ur face, causing u to stumble back, holding ur hand to ur now bleeding nose.

you groan in pain, looking at him with squinted eyes. "god! you seriously pack a punch!!"

you pinch ur nose and lean forward to avoid it getting on ur uniform, wincing as u think about why this guy was so strong. it's not everyday someone punches u let alone it actually hurting.

"you said to do it!!! and by ur behaviour you definitely deserved it!" he yelled, or scolded more like.

you wipe ur nose with ur hand, looking up at him. "ugh.. yeah, i do.." with a sigh, you take his wrist, looking at him with an intense gaze. "come with me for a second."

his face scrunched up in disgust, yanking his hand away. "what the fuck?! no!"

"please! i need someone to talk to.. someone who's not an alpha." you grumble slightly at the mention of an alpha, looking at ur school with an irritated expression as if u weren't part of it.

he looks at you with a glare before speaking. "..fine! just don't pull any weird shit like that again!"

you nod. "okay! cmon."