∆˚¡!Kamados!¡˚∆

My chest feels heavy... hey my head kinda hurts too...

There's yelling...

*SLAP*

I woke up with a gasp as I sat straight upright, panicking I heaved a few breaths as I pressed my palms to the cold wood floor.

Heaving a few more little sips of air before I took an especially extensive breath and It felt like someone had stabbed me in the chest. "Ok, nope!" I held my now aching chest, not even daring to breath.

After a few minutes I took in another deep breath. Immediate pain. "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope!" I rasped out buckling over, still clutching my aching chest. My forehead now pressed up to the cool floor, relieving a little bit of the headache I didn't notice was there.

I didn't panic, nor did I heave another breath for more air. Carefully I took a small sip of air, still resting in my crouched over position. I took another and another until my lungs started to sting again. Then letting all of that air go.

'Breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in'

Carefully I took my left hand and started putting bits of pressure in the middle of my palm.

This was a technique I had been using since I was little, just little bits of pressure on my palm to remind my brain that I needed to breath.

Once my breathing was once again sturdy and I was taking in breaths that didn't make my chest burn, I began to take in my surroundings and notice things about myself that hadn't been there before.

My hair was long. Much longer than before, what had been mid back length hair had grown, and was now thigh length.

I had been laying in a bed type thing that looked very Japanese, a futon I think?

A damp cloth lay forgotten on the hard wood floors, I picked it up. 'This must have been on my forehead, it probably fell off when I woke up though.'

Carefully I folded it and put it next to the head of the futon.

After I was done, I turned my head to continue searching the room.

The room itself looked to be quiet outdated looking, though it was relatively empty the only other things inside the room was a little bucket of water, (probably used to dip the cloth in) and a few folded clothes in the corner of the room.

'How did I get here anyway... me Zuko and Willow where at the beach, and I was painting, I told them to go get some snacks... then I fell into the water?...

Wait... no... I didn't fall... I was pulled into the water!'

The traumatic memory's of that night was fresh and new in my brain again.

'I thought I had blacked out! Did someone save me!?'

'Where are my friends? Are they worried?'

A million thoughts ran through my head, but they where all interrupted to the sound of a Japanese shoji door slid open.

There stood a girl in a pink kimono with white diamond patrens all over, her hair was tied back in a tight traditional bun, and for some reason she looked oddly familiar. She was looking down at the tray in her hands so she did not notice me immediately, but when she looked up she looked immensely surprised.

She looked into my eyes for a moment before the surprise wore off a bit. Coming forward calmly and setting the tray down next to me. She took a cup from it before gently handed it to me.