Chapter 9 Limitless Family Reunion

(A/N HIii, i hope you will enjoy this chapter,  today is my birthday, i had a bit of free time last week and i was able to write this chaper, I don't know if I will  be able to publish a chapter next weekend. I wanted to thank you guys for the support soo far, and for the 1.5K views)

Arthur POV:

I woke up in my bed with Caera laying next to me.

She was quite upset for what happend with Aya, so I decided to keep her close to me to make amends, in hope she forgives me for letting Aya kiss me yesterday.

"Good morning" she said as she noticed me looking at her.

"Morning" I responded to her, placing my arm around her and getting her closer, i placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Arthur, I wanted to ask you about Aya, what do you feel toward her?" she asked with a serious tone.

"She is just a fellow Lance, I don't want her to get in the middle of our relationship, she is just need time, it's not easy to experience death and get over it so quickly." i said in a reassuring tone.

"Fine, but don't let her get too close to you again, just be more careful around her, I trust you not chasing after her" she said

"Why are you so sure about that?" I asked her in a teasing tone.

"Well, I have two wonder weapons, she doesn't match me in those metrics." she said with a confident smile.

'I can confirm' Regis said laughing 'Aya's weapons after close inspection were not so big, but I like her' he said, probably because of their nature of flirting with any living being on this planet.

"I guess you are right on that point" I said, looking at her chest.

After she noticed me staring at them she said "It's ok, if you want a closer look" placing my hand right over them.

I felt my face going red, I looked at her in the eyes, she was blushing as well.

"Well let's have something to eat" I tried to remove my hand but she was holding it pressing it against her chest, looking at me as if she wanted my opinion.

"They are quite soft, but I'm quite hungry. Let's have breakfast if you don't want your wonder weapons eaten that is" I said, barely holding my laughs.

She looked at me with a red face "I'll keep them for another time, let's have breakfast"

She said as she hurried out of the room to the kitchen.

As we had breakfast I enjoyed a bit of my time with my family, With Mom, Ellie and Caera, I felt like being at home.

I told Varay to inform Aya to meet me this evening at the Three Lakes fishing outpost, she had her limiter that we had to remove.

The day flew by as I enojed my half-day off with my family.

Later In the evening

As I arrived at the Three Lakes fishing outpost with Regis, I saw Aya waiting for us. She gave me a sultry smile and winked, making my cheeks redden a bit. But I quickly composed myself and approached her.

"Well, well, well," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Look who it is. The dynamic duo. What brings you boys here?"

"I invited you here today for a reason" I said, trying to keep my tone professional.

"Anything for you, handsome," Aya replied with a playful grin. "So, what's the plan?"

I explained to her how I was going to remove her limiters and enhance her mana core. Aya listened attentively, nodding along and occasionally making a flirtatious remark. I tried to ignore her advances and stay focused on the task at hand.