17: Funniest Man of The Year 🌹

[👻 Incoming call from: Unknown Number]

Law: "Hello?"

???: "Surgeon-San, it's your trainee! I just wanted to confirm that the number you gave me was official."

Law: "I see. Nice work today, Tina! You did really well."

???: "Thank you, I learned more with you than the five years I spent in College! Ahaha ~ But you know... My name isn't Tina, Surgeon-San."

Law: "It isn't?"

???: "No no, it's actually Junta. Azumaya Junta."

Law: "My bad, I misheard it the first time. That name makes much more sense to me now."

Junta: "It's okay. I got a bit distracted with my boyfriend earlier, so you might have heard me introduce myself wrong."

???: "THAT WAS YOUR OWN FAULT! Don't drag me into this, you devilish angel!!"

Law: "I'm guessing that was him just now."

Junta: "You guessed right! That was my precious Takato-San. He's a one-of-a-kind."

Law: "Ah, I know the feeling..."

Junta: "Nothing compares to having someone of your own to hold in this world."

Law: "Especially in a large ship underneath the stars."

Law: "... My apologies, I was lost in my own thoughts for a moment."

Junta: "A cruise ship under the stars sounds like a future dream vacation for us! What do you say, Takato-San? Yes? Yes?!"

Takato: "Tempting, but I get seasick really easi- ARE YOU LOOKING UP TICKETS ONLINE, CHUN-"

Junta: "Thank you so much for today, Surgeon-San!!"

Law: "Likewise, you're a quick learner, Tino."

Law: "I mean Jina."

Law: "GAH! TUNA!"

Law: "JUNTA-YA."

Takato: "T-this is the best thing that's happened to me all week. I- I can't feel my ribs!"

Law: "You must be really pissed right now."

Junta: "You made Takato-San laugh, which is really rare coming from him-"

Takato: "True. I can't deny that."

Junta: "Therefore, thank you, once again. Seriously."

Law: "Anytime. Take care."

Junta: "You too, Surgeon-San!"

Takato: "You booked them for next Friday?!"

Junta: "The sooner the better!"

Takato: "EH? EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR ONE NIGHT!?? YOU SPENT OUR ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS ON ONE NIGHT?!"

Junta: "A night that'll save us from all of the stress and help us relax for a little while ~ Isn't it great?"

Takato: "Save us? Save YOURSELF FROM ME, because I'm about to end your entire career before it even starts. GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"