𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕

. . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kevin's Point of View ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱
꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[07/15]2:23pm

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kevin's Point of View  ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[07/15]2:23pm

"Get the fuck out my face!"

"Kay Kay please, look look I ain't-"she tried to plead."I smack bitches you know that right, get out my face for I back hand you"I yelled walking off.

"You hit me you going back to jail"she threatened getting in my face."imma get somebody to beat the shit out of you then"I said shrugging.

"Bruh leave me alone"I spoke pushing her back.She grabbed my arm making me grab her neck.She started panicking, bout to kill this bitch.

"What the fuck let her go"

Here come this annoying ass bitch, I let the girl go before siani got in my face."12 is right there nigga is you stupid"she spoke she looked confused.

I glanced back to the police walking up, Siani was helping the girl up shushing her before making her walk off.

I walked towards a random car before I seen siani run across the street to her car, shidd these niggas on my ass I need a ride.

I walked over there while she was starting the car, I opened the door and got in."Ahh hell nah get the fuck out"

I looked at her crazy, "girl pull off"I groaned plugging my phone in and taking my jacket off throwing it in the back.

I swear shawty gotta staring problem, "you think I'm bout to drive off with you in my car I got shit to do"she said gripping the wheel.

"And I'm free all day come on"I stated flicking her nose causing her to start slapping me. "Ard bitch damn"I mumbled.

She looked at me before turning on music and pulling off.I started rolling up, I ain't have shit else to do."you not smoking in my car"she randomly said pulling up in a drive thru.

"Why not?"I questioned looking over at her, she was already looking at me, just mugging."Smile sometimes damn, always looking crazy"I spoke with a small laugh.