𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣

. . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kassiani's Point of View ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱
꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[07/15]11:45pm

I WAS FINISHING PUTTING on my clothes to go back on the block since it was a lil party

I WAS FINISHING PUTTING on my clothes to go back on the block since it was a lil party.I had on a short black cargo skirt with a sleeveless cropped tank top with no bra.(with Rick Owens)

Yagi was laying on the bed on the phone with some girl, my lil brother walked in the room asking for a hoodie back.

"Check in that bin or in yagi clothes thing"I yelled because he was throwing more clothes on the floor.My room was already fucked up.

He slapped my neck before going over to the bin, "hurry up so you can get the fuck out my room"I mumbled putting on lipgloss.

"You finally ready"yagi spoke standing up stretching,I nodded and left my room.Kai was at the door struggling to put on his balenci's.

I laughed pushing him over before running outside.I stopped because I almost fell, the block was packed I  barely knew these niggas but I  walked around looking for my crew.

I stumbled across Kay, Dougz, B-Lovee and Set da trend well setty we ain't close so I just know him by his rap name.

"Where your clothes?"Dougie laughed, "ion know think somebody prolly stole 'em they need to come get the rest"I responded shrugging.

He burst out laughing, "not you off a yerc already douglas"I pointed out before some nigga walked up on me.

He bold as hell, I looked over at my friends before back at the boy."who you?"I asked causing dougie to step forward a little.

"Damn Doug you don't recognize me"the boy spoke pulling off his ski."Oh wassup sheik"He laughed sucking his teeth.

"Why you walk up like that though and you ain't even walk up on us you walked up on her"Dougie questioned.

"I was bout to say some to her, she look good but this you?"shiek spoke putting his hands up in defense.

"Nahh that ain't me but she ain't gon go for you and a certain somebody's don't play about her"he explained causing me to laugh.

"Damn she laughing I ain't say nun yet"

I stopped listening when Kay called my name, "where yagi?"he asked.I blinked at him before turning back to dougie and shiek.

This nigga gonna ask me like I'm not right here standing with y'all.

"Bitch, why you ignore-", "ard Kay don't start"in interrupted shaking my head."thought we was getting passed that"I mumbled.

He slapped the back of my head."where is your brother"he asked."Kai or yagi?"I responded and he looked at me crazy.

"Kevin stop looking at me like that"I laughed stepping back, he tilted his head to the side before wrapping both hands around my neck.

"Why you saying my gov, this is that shit that get your purple marks around your neck"he yelled shaking me."people looking at yall"dougie spoke pulling us away from eachother.

"Kevin is just angry as usual"I mocked in a whining tone, "yo what's her full name"he asked tapping dougie.

"Ion know only yagi and em know"

"It's Kassiani stupid"I told him as he nodded, "last name?"he added.I just laughed "Perez"I answered making him cock his head back and almost laugh.

"Not she- bruh"Dougie laughed as he was shaking Kay, they looked at him stupid before kay struggled him off.

"Kassiani Perez"I restated tryna see if it even sounded right, "we related now"I added slapping Kay arm, "nahh don't say that"he said in disgust.

"That's yo wife now"Sheik said trying to be funny."akekeke no"I mugged, sheik and Kay were just looking at eachother.

I walked over to go get a bottle, "shake some aniiii!"Hasani hyped as she walked with a cup.I laughed before walking over to cblu, setty and yagi.

"Pour me a cup"I sung doing a little dance, "girl here"setty spoke passing me the dark Casamigos.It was the end of the bottle so I just drove the boat.

"No more"yagi spoke grabbing the bottle, "kevi-"

"You want me to knock your head off your shoulders"Kay spoke pulling my shirt that was barely a shirt."Kevin"I whispered-sung so he only heard me.

"You like saying my name huh"he smirked causing me to flat smile."no I like pissing you off"I corrected.

"Yooo somebody pass me a bottle I might throw some ass!"I yelled walking over to a section."You want some henny mami?"a light skinned boy with braids in a ponytail spoke with a bottle in his hand.

I nodded before smiling, "you live on the block with sani right you GB sister"he spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah I'm siani or ani"I replied, he started nodding his head before handing me the bottle. I started taking waterfalls before he pulled the bottle away.

"Uh un, shawty we gon need you to find somebody you know drinking like that cause ion deal with drunk bitches unless it's my girl"he explained.

I gave him a look before pointing over at yagi, "I'm with him"I told him, "you with who? them doa niggas?"he questioned.

I nodded and they laughed, "yea take the bottle and make your way back over there"one of the other boys said.

"Damn"I mumbled taking my ass back over there."I got a bottle"I smiled, "we seen you"yagi mumbled.

———30 minutes later

"uhh nun hell nahh girl"yagi yelled at me, I rolled my eyes as I got off the ground.Sani was recording me throwing that shit.

"Where's Kevin? I'm bout to go piss him off"I mumbled walking off, "he gon slap the shit out you again"sani yelled.

When he slap the shit out of me?

He was on a table getting sturdy, I just watched as he rapped and danced.I knew some of his songs I wasn't fanned out, maybe .

I knew some of his songs I wasn't fanned out, maybe

iiluvvkarma production presented....

-shit boring but I'm tryna get these developments out the way

-not proofread so ik it's endless mistakes