𝚆𝚝𝚏

. . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kevin's Point of View ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱
꒰ :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[08/12]12:12am

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kevin's Point of View  ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[08/12]12:12am

I WOKE UP TO, Kassiani stumbling to the bathroom."I told you before I even went to sleep did I hurt you"I grumbled looking her up and down.

She was fully naked limping to the bathroom, l groaned and rolled back over after her lack of response.

"Kassi!"he semi-yelled getting up, "Kay leave me alone honestly"he heard her mumble.He heard the sound of her peeing before waking in the bathroom.

She looked over holding her head in her hands."I'm tired"she whined before wiping herself and getting up.I just watched as she finished up in the bathroom before helping her back to the bed.

She crawled on the bed which just gave me flashbacks of the few hours previous."Kay Kay get out my house you don't do nothing but cause me pain"she groaned laying down.

"In your coochie? Cause I don't even hit you"I laughed picking up my phone off the floor."Shit"I groaned looking at all the missing calls from everybody.

"Put your clothes on kassi hurry up"I yelled making her look confused."clothes on now kass!"I hollered making her grab a her bra and my jacket before putting on some boxers.

I was gonna say something about it but I got other shit to worry about as I grabbed my keys.She stood beside me as I grabbed my other shit off the floor.I left the room leaving the house as she stumbled behind me.

I got in the car and started it as I waited for her to get in, she got in throwing her shit at the bottom by her feet.

"You cleaning that shit up"I mumbled before pulling off, "you gonna tell me what's wrong it's literally bout to be 1 in the morning"she spoke getting comfortable.

"Dougz"I said I didn't know what to tell her really just hope she was understanding I ain't wanna speak on it to much.

"What happened to Dougie?"she spoke I can feel her staring at me.I seen her from the corner of my eye put her head on the window and fold her arms.

Prolly endless shit running through her mind she prolly thinking the worse, shit I'm thinking the worse.Jo gave a very breif text on who, what and where.

I was driving for what felt like forever before I pulled up at the hospital, "you staying in here?"

She ain't say shit but she got out the car, I grabbed my keys before getting out and walking into the hospital.The way the hospital was set up it was different waiting rooms, emergency waiting room is where Jayo said they was.

We had to walk to the other side, we got there and noticed the cluster of familiar faces.Kass was walking directly behind me for some reason, she's so weird sometimes.

"Fuck took you so long...why you wasn't answering the fucking phone"Mali started yelling, "chill Mali, he here now"Jayo groaned.

Everybody looked I felt out of place with dougie not being here, but I knew something happened to him that led him into being in the hospital.

"What happened"I asked as Kassiani went by yagi and his girlfriend."He got shot again, because of fucking bj"mhady explained.

I took a deep breath before putting my shit down, "he got shot in his chest and his neck got grazed, they said he lost a lot of blood but bj got him here fast enough"Yagi added.

———————

I was laid on the couch in dougies room, it was visting hours so I was allowed in the room.I made kass go with yagi cause I knew I would try and spin back that night...I did, and ion even know who did it.

He was hooked up to endless shit, he wasn't responsive at the moment which was getting me nervous.I can't lose my brother, ion know what imma do.

I guess I was feeling what they call lonely, I don't have nobody to genuinely talk to cause he ain't even here technically so I called Kassiani.

I knew she was working but for some reason the bitch so nosey she know almost all my fucking problems so I had no choice but to talk to her .It rung a few times before she picked up "Kay what did you do last night"she screamed.

Her eyes were filled with tears, "nothing"I replied confused.What the fuck do she think I did, "why?"I added.

"Don't tell me it was you...where did you go last night Kay?"she spoke hollering into the phone."If you asking all these questions I think you know"I suggested shrugging a little.

"They are looking for you, they have a warrant and a picture with your face all in it like the first time."she explained taking long ass deep breaths.

"Your crying because I'm going to jail?imma be ard kass"I laughed, "and you think it's funny, your taking everybody down with you Kevin! Yagi got booked last night with Mali"She screamed.

Now that's why she's crying...

"If your all in jail who imma have"I heard her whine, she was genuinely crying and sad.I ain't know how to deal with a female crying I just usually leave when that happens.cause like why are you crying???

"They ain't gon be in there for long aii..I got you kass when yag and GB not here imma have your back 100 percent now pack your bags I'm bout to book you a hotel downtown so you can get off that block"I spoke trying to calm her down.At first I thought it didn't work but when I heard her just sniffling.

"Come to the hospital ma bring me some food"

This story is about to get chaotic, tragic and just out right sad😊