𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚒𝚖

. . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kassiani's Point of View ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱
꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[11/07]1:44pm

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kassiani's Point of View  ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[11/07]1:44pm

16 WEEKS, I got to hear my baby's heartbeat again.I also learned that I could possibly feel when he or she is moving.I can't wait yet I'm scared to.They can hear and recognize my voice now to so I've been using that thing Eli bought me.

I was currently spread out on my bed with the thing that you put on your stomach so your baby can listen to music (Baby Belly Bump Speakers).It was connected to my phone as me and kay had a conversation I wanted them to hear his voice as he rambled on about eating donuts and Swiss rolls.

"So I got my sentence back imma be home soon"he told her, "how soon?"she  asked getting excited."Months- a year who knows you'll see though"he responded.

A year is not fucking soon, and months nigga imma only be pregnant for 3-4 more months you need to come home now.

Her bed room door flung open as a tall loud mouth walked in almost exposing the girl, "how's my neph-"

"DOUGZ I AM ON THE FUCKING PHONE"She hollered making him flinch and cover his mouth."How's my new lil sis"he tried to fake change it as he laid on the bed.

"Dougz why you ain't answer my call dickhead"Kay spoke, "I tried calling back you ain't answer"he replied shrugging.

"You recovered good?"he asked him, "yea I'm official allowed back on the streets I'm a free man"he spoke as he started dancing on the bed.

"Arion be fucking for real with that shit"Kassiani warned as she grew angry at him almost snitching."I didn't even do anything kass damn"he mumbled.

He looked at her semi-permanent bloated belly as Kay was speaking, Dougz watched as she just smiled at his words. Kay has called the girl everyday to get her mind off the edot situation.

"Did you bring blu with you"she suddenly asked, dougie pursed his lips at her.He didn't like the connection blu and Kassi had at the moment and he knew when Kay got out he was gonna wanna smack the shit out of blu for liking kass but he couldn't blame him she was beautiful and was smart she wasn't a dumb bitch living in the Bronx.

"Nahh I ain't bring that nigga"Dougie responded giving kass a look, she rolled her eyes...she ain't like blu like that.

"Kay did you get the book I sent you"she spoke cutting her and dougies conversation short."Yea I got it, it's cool so far I ain't the reading type but I be bored"he responded.

————

18 WEEKS, "get out my bed stinky"Hasani screamed making Kassiani jump out her sleep."why you always tired now kass that's all you do is sleep"she mumbled.

I'm carrying this damn baby bitch and I miss my lil stinkabutt kass thought. "Bitch I work 24/7 Job and take care of two grown ass men, Im not mentally okay, I'm not even right in the head at the moment and mufuckas forcing me outside yet they don't let me sleep" I yelled gathering her stuff so she could leave.

"Dougie!"I called out, I  turned around after hearing commotion and walking into her brothers room to be hit with a cloud of smoke.

"Belly check?"he smiled as him and Kai and yagi just looked at me.I closed the door before pulling up my hoodie.

"Ahhh look my nephew getting big"yagi laughed poking the side of stomach."Stop that's their head"I yelled slapping his hand.

"How you know he right there?"dougie asked.I pressed down on the other side of my belly and it just went all the way in and molding around what im thinking is their leg.

"That's so weird"he cringed, "you asked dickhead"I mumbled rolling my eyes."Shut the hell up"

I started shaking my head before pulling my hoodie down, "I'm tired and I wanna go home"I whined leaning on the wall.

"You always tired you need to exercise if you think you gonna pop back in shape"Kaisan spoke making throw some random ass toy at him.

"I know I'm going shopping soon but I don't want nobody to see me"I stated, "we'll go with you so if anybody ask just say one of us is having a baby"Dougie suggested.

"Not you finally being smart Dougz"I smiled shaking my head."you'll really go baby shopping with me?"I squealed.

"Yea but like where the daddy at? Do we know the nigga? I've never even seen you look at a nigga"Kaisan spoke asking too many damn questions.

"He uhhh we not on good terms"I lied making dougie cut his eyes at me."when we do get back on good terms and we finally see eachother again I'll tell y'all who he is"I spoke slightly hinting to dougie.

Only reason I won't tell anyone because I don't even know if Kay wants a child, I mean I kept the baby never told him so if he didn't it would be understandable and I would kinda ruin his reputation if I say it's his kid and he doesn't want it and make him look like a bad person when in reality he is but he can be a good person when he wants to and to whom he wants to be a good person to.

"KASSI!"

"What yagi?"I answered, "have your thought about names?"he asked.No, but now that he's said it I haven't really processed me having a child.I know I'm pregnant it's just my mind as been on these three, Elijah,Ethan,Kay, and sometimes my mom back at home.

I've just been thinking about everything but what I've suppose to be thinking about, my child, my future and my health.

"No I haven't thought about names have y'all"I finally responded making dougie shake his head."Name em' after me"he stated.

"I'm not naming my son Arion...Arion"

•gave y'all a slight nice chapter

gave y'all a slight nice chapter