𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

. . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kassiani's Point of View ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱
꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[11/30]8:17pm

20 WEEKS, I was currently screaming my lungs out cause I was in pain and this lil motherfucker was kicking, they never kick but decided to do it when I wanna sleep

"Man fuck you screaming for, I been called you told you put your shit on and come outside man"Yagi spoke walking in my room.

"It hurts, I can't go outside like this they gon ask questions"I cried, "man the cold might help ya bones or some you sweatin and shit man come on out ya sweats on and out on the coat"yagi demanded making me roll my eyes and get up.

"Damn look at your bump you sure you can hide it? You do got a function to go to in like 2 days"he stated.

"I've literally been trying to tell you that, I've been wearing Kay coat no his favorite but his other one"I mumbled grabbing said coat.

"You lucky its cold"yagi laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, and come on I'm dressed"I smiled holding my hands up."look like a big ass baby come on man"he laughed grabbing my hand.

"I fall one time and y'all wanna hold my hand like a two year old"i grumbled as he opened the door.We got in the car I finally let yagi drive my car.

I thought we was going straight to the block but last minute he said he had to go pick up mhady and drinks last minute.

"Why you didn't say we was picking up mhady?"I groaned glancing in the backseat.

"Ughhh I'm fucking hot hurry up and get to the block man"I whined making mhady laugh."take that big ass coat off"

"Shut the fuck up mhady I can't"I spoke flipping him off."you ready to see-"

"MHADY NAHH WHERE YOUR GIRL!"yagi randomly hollered making me scrunch my face at him."fuck you yelling for nigga"I spoke confused.

We finally made it to the block, and I quickly hopped out."Dougie"I hollered smiling and waving."Kassiiianiii"he smiled.

I noticed a little circle by dougie I walked up confused. "Fuck y'all niggas playing dice why everybody over here"I asked walking inside the gate.

"Man back up shawty"

This nigga pushed me back a lil too hard so I stepped back not bout to risk my baby over some sevside rando, "man fuck you pushing ha for"dougie asked making me get pulled all the way out the gate.

"Fuck you do man yagi gon fuck us up"he mumbled."You gotta let me go you squeezing me to hard"I stated making him look down before nodding.

"Watch out cause dougie just whipped out on that nigga"Mhady laughed.it's always some shit on this block.

I walked down where yagi was but I noticed a very familiar face, the lightskin with fresh dreads and new shoes and clothes with that infamous jacket.

Dougie was the first to dap him up but his attention was thrown off when Dougz pointed in my direction.

I know Kay wasn't big on public affection and that wasn't even my man but that's a problem for a different day.

I ran towards him before my arms were wrapped around him and tears spilled out my eyes."Calm down shawty"he chuckled

"Just hold her she had that shit built up"yagi spoke as he patted my head.

"You missed me?"he whispered, "come on come on stop crying I know you got a lot going on with dot and the other one"he spoke making me groan before leaning up.

"Missed me so much you got my clothes on"he laughed reached for the coat but I backed up."damn you was all on now I can't grab you"he laughed.

"Mhady, blu, set, and Mali come here!"I yelled."Jayo you too where my cousin?"I added."I got something to tell you quick while they coming over here"I smiled nervously.

I unzipped the coat and stepped back."Damn wait you pregnant?"he chuckled but it morphed into a straight face then confused.

Dougie and yagi was smiling, yagi poked my belly "my nephew in there"yagi spoke dapping Kay up.

Kay was making a face, before dougie pulled him away.Nobody knows that Kay and I mess with eachother other neither do they know who my baby father is they all had wild ass guesses.

Yagi thought it was a opp, my ex quan at that.Dougie knew.Kaisan thought it was dougie tf.Edot was the only one who figured out it was Kay.

"You was pregnant this whole time"Setty laughed, I noticed the confused yet happy look on blu face making me purse my lips.

"Having a boy?"Mali asked, "I don't know"I answered.They all took turns being weirdos and touching my stomach.

Kay finally walked back over with dougie, same look attention still on me."do they know?"kay spoke making me give him a confused look.

"We can clearly see she pregnant just like you"blu stated."shut the fuck up for a second"Kay groaned before pointing at me.

"Kassi you know me you know what I'm bout to ask before I get to jumping to conclusions"

"Yes, the baby is yours"I scoffed, "you serious had me thinking it was that opp ass nigga quan baby"yagi spoke slapping me upside my head.

"So you told dougz, your brothers and who else before me"he asked.

"Elijah, he knew he knew about you too"

"Don't think about it my heart"dougie smiled rubbing my back. I nodded cause he was right, "I'm having a baby and Kay is my baby father I've been pregnant for a minute 5 months as of two days ago I've hidden it from you because Kay didn't know and it's been stressful"I explained finally a weight off my shoulders.

"Now let's leave the parents alone so they could talk, he prolly don't wanna talk to us anyway"dougie spoke grabbing blu and Mali.

Yagi took my car keys as him and mhady walked off."I can tell sani right"jayo asked."duhhh jay damn"I groaned.

"So parents? Been in jail a minute come out a baby daddy is wild"he smiled making me roll my eyes."Swear if you was anybody else I would have been on my way to get drunk and say fuck you"

"Some sassy ass shit Kevin"