𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚄𝚙

. . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kassiani's Point of View ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱
꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[07/02]2:12pm

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kassiani's Point of View  ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🌸 ꒱꒰  :🏁:BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯[07/02]2:12pm

"HASANI BLAKE JONES IM HERE" I yelled as I walked into my cousins living room.She had just got back from work but I was already settled into the house while she was gone.

She ran towards me wrapping her arms around me, "I miss you cuddy"She yelled squeezing me."Where Kai Kai?"she asked letting me go.

"Went to go hoop"I responded walking back to my room, calling it my room felt weird cause I knew I wasn't home my old "home" didn't even feel like home.I don't even know what home feel like.

It was plain ofcourse, cause it had no decoration no color no clutter no mess.It was literally just a room.I finished changing my clothes.

"Wanna go outside with me"she asked peeking her head in the room. I shrugged before nodding, "come on I wanna introduce you to somebody"She stated.

"Why yo shorts in yo ass like that"I heard as we left the house, "why yo face all in my ass"I replied rolling my eyes.

"Girly I glanced once don't nobody want yo ass but that one opp ass nigga you dated in 10th grade"Hasani mumbled walking past me.

"Opp ass nigga? I hate how you talk bro"I responded laughing."now I know you chatting"She laughed along with me.

"SANI!"

We glanced back to see these group of niggas running, see me I started running too but I guess I wasn't the only smart one cause Hasani was running too.

I felt myself being snatched and running another way, I was pulled into a alley, "shit girl you fast as shit"The boy spoke causing me to finally look at him.

"Yagi?"I stated pulling away from him.

"How you know me lil shawty?"he asked confused, the brown skin boy cocked one of his eyebrows fixing his white tee.

"You dissed me on live like 2 or 3 years ago like how the fuck you don't remember?"I stated rolling my eyes."I dissed you? Nahhh no I didn't just say you listen to my music ma"he replied seeing the group running past.

I was about to walk out the alley but he pulled me back, "is you fucking dumb"

I side eyed him and pushed him off me, "I really dissed you though for what?"he asked...."your words were and I quote "that chopped ass bitch he fucking with got hiv and gave me herps shawty trifling, that bitch ani don't know want her" remember that"I told him.

He burst out laughing, "yoooo you use to go with that nigga quan?"he laughed leaning against the building.I rolled my eyes and walked off.

I seen Hasani thrown over some brown skin nigga shoulder giggling, I felt somebody throw they arm around me I knew it was yagi though.

——3:27pm

We were sitting on the steps by a corner store or what they call a deli eating snacks as they ran around shooting eachother with water guns.

I found out the boy from earlier is Hasani boyfriend, Jo bandz which is yagi's cousin.Yagi was tryna introduce me to people but he was on some foul shit.

I was eating a SpongeBob ice cream when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see my brother arguing with these niggas in a car.

"It's whatever fuck is you talking bout get out the car then pussy!"

I got up dropping my ice cream and walked over there but the nigga was already getting out the car so I started running.

"Ion speak to much young nigga I'll really kill yo ass out here"

"Get the fuck out his face weird ass nigga"I spoke pushing this skinny lightskin nigga."Aye Kay no that's a whole girl!"I heard yagi yell.

"And you know ion give a fuck about nun of that"He responded causing me to mug him."you a bitch"I said getting close to him.

"Uh un"Hasani spoke pulling me back, "these yo people's sani?"he asked her."yeah this blood Kay Kay"She responded, "tell both of them watch they mouth they must be new around here"he stated throwing his bandana over his head.

"Nahh pussy you watch yo mouth, fuck you niggas riding up on me asking me questions the fuck wrong with you weird ass niggas"Kaisan spoke causing me to look back and give him a look.

"Nigga you on my block unknown don't question what the fuck I'm doing"Kay stated his face balling up then going straight.

"Ard kay"

I watched as yagi grabs my brother and walked off, I felt somebody touch me causing me to Juno and look back. "Wassup my fault bout kaykay and them they just hostile "this boy with black and blue dreads spoke.

I nodded not really interested in shit he was saying, "Just stay away from Kay he don't got the slightest but respect for girls he don't know"he added causin me to nod.

"Aye I wanted to apologize for that, I'm Dougie or Doug's whichever it don't matter imma make sure your brother good since y'all new to the block"the tall medium toned one spoke.

"Thank you"I responded, as yagi came back standing directly behind me. "Yo...yagi I'm bout to slap fire out yo ass"I spoke turning around.

"My fault ani"He chuckled throwing his hands up in surrender, that's when I started to feel little tiny things hit me.That shit hurt then the heard the noise.

Jo was shooting me and yagi with a gel blaster, I started ducking before me and him took off around the block.

iiluvvkarma production presented....

-Kay and Siani won't get along at first( duh)

-yagi & siani & dougie relationship dynamic will be important 👍🏾