Vote (Open)

If mews are new, go to my profile, click follow:), click works, click the Decisions book with a blurry cover, and read the part about the 1000 reads prize. I have been working on Warriors stuff all day and want to get this over with.

So the voting for who you want to have a chapter from the character's point of view written (Does that make any sense to mews?) is still open because I have only gotten three votes and none for the same character. I understand some of you don't have accounts, but I know there is more of mew with the ability to comment. Or was. Anyway, we also have all these new cats, so I'm going to set up the voting station over here. This will be up for a while. The same rules apply.

I am changing the rules. You can vote twice, either for the same cat or a different one. I suggest voting for a different cat, because I will likely wind up writing a pov for ever cat voted for. I don't care where in this book you comment, just make sure you comment in this book.

Mossstar

Cedarpelt

Mousesplash

Acornpelt

Hawkscar

Stormclaw

Archfoot

Morningsky

Webfang

Driftleaf

Curltail

Badgerwhisker

Browntwist

Hailcloud

Lighttooth

Addercreek

Dovestream

Volestrike

Eagleclaw

Frostnose

Hollystep

Fallenthorn

Cloverstem

Marshsplash

Emberfur

Featherburr

Feanfur

Birchkit

Hiddenkit

Rainkit

Ashkit

Barkkit

Jaykit

UPDATE:
Amberbreeze and Twilightleap have been removed from the vote because I will have their p.o.vs. out soon, so voting for them wouldn't do anything.

You can vote for any cat on this list, even dead ones.