chapter 1 - mine

so, i wrote this story as a draft. it has been 4 months- but i finally finished writing it! i'll post a chapter every friday, saturday, & sunday.

now, enjoy! :]

I WROTE THE ABOVE A DAY AGO. IM SORRY I DIDN'T POST THIS AT 2 I LITERALLY GOT DISTRACTED WTF

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

tw! swearing. obsession. mentions of: murder.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

the leaves crunch beneath my feet as my mind fills with greed. the clouds fog up the dull sky as the day goes by. the wind howls as daytime drowns.

‘mine. he will be mine. whether he likes it or not. he is mine. he just doesn't know it yet. he's mine.’

-is all that went through my head. nothing else. i don't really speak. i don't make any expressions on my face. not unless i see him. quackity my beloved. i love him so much. in fact, i love him too much. but that's okay. as long as no one gets in my way, it's okay.

---

for fuck's sake.. another bitch. my dear quackity is a very popular person. especially among the girls.. he is known by the entire school. it's irritating. i'd hurt everyone and anyone i have to for him. because he is mine. only mine. he may not know it yet, but that's okay. it is, after all for his own safety. "is he really that amazing for you to be obsessed with him," you ask? yes. yes he is. i mean, just look at him! black and fluffy, messy hair. chocolate brown eyes. sweet smile. adorable face. nice hands. perfect body. amazing personality: caring, friendly, sweet. black nail polish. a lake blue hoodie with dark fuchsia pink sleeves and hood. a lake blue beanie with small yellow wings pinned to it on each side. black sweatpants. black and white converses, and a silver cross necklace. he isn't really big with religion, he just thinks it looks nice, and i agree with everything he says, so. but like i said; just look at him! he's gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, pretty, handsome, cute, attractive, good looking, lovely, charming, alluring, ravishing, appealing, stunning, glamorous, irresistible, enchanting, divine, i can go on for a long time, trust me. but i'll spare you the hours. but anyways, back to what i was talking about before getting distracted by quackity's ravishing existence; that bitch. it's some girl who never leaves him alone. she's always with him or looking at him. sometimes, daydreaming about him. it's annoying the shit out of me. i'd LOVE to get rid of her, but that would mean that i'd need to go to extreme measures. "like what," you ask? murder. but i'm no murderer! and he's just a silly crush, is he not? wrong. he isn't. he's my clarity, my air, my distraction, my world, my EVERYTHING. he is everything that i could have ever asked for. and if i need to kill someone, for him, i would. now, just to get that message across to that bitch. at least i know like- everything about her. name: laya bellos. age: 15 related to: bree bellos (sister), javin (dad), melia (mom), address: river street, 23rd house. she has a golden retriever named lucas. so if i were to try to kill her, i'd have to do it when she isn't at home. when though? hmm.. ah yes! when she has finished work. she works at a small restaurant as a cleaner. she starts at 8am and finishes at 5pm. so it'll be dark. perfect. and as far as i know; she doesn't have any weapons on her for protection. her family isn't very strict either. so they won't be that worried that she isn't home by 6pm. also, she has a reputation of sleeping over at a friend's house without telling her family. so, again they won't be as worried. not until like- 2 in the afternoon. how shall i kill her? i could choke her with my hands or string, but if i do it with my hands i'll have to wear gloves. if the police questions me, my older brother will be there to be an alibi of mine. he knows i kill people. he knows i'm obsessed with quackity. he supports me for who i am and won't judge me. he said that i am just like him when he was young. his name is technoblade, but i call him techno. sadly, he has shoulder cancer.. but luckily, it isn't that bad! so he might survive. obviously he'll survive, right? he has to. he can't just leave me. he's the only family i have left. my parents died in a fire, and my little brother..- i don't even want to go back into that hole of trauma.. let's just say.. it's my fault. i accidentally let the house set on fire, and my brother.. whatever- back to quackity. i arrived at school half an hour ago. quackity's sitting on one of the school's benches outside. he's reading a book. he's so cute. i love how nerdy he can be, but anyways, i'm sitting not too far from him. he's smiling, i love that smile.

HE LOOKED AT ME
HE LOOKED AT ME
HE LOOKED AT ME

immediately as he looked at me, i shot my head in the opposite direction of him. i heard a light chuckle from where he sat. it was, obviously him. i felt myself go red and i started to heat up.

‘DID HE JUST ACKNOWLEDGED MY EXISTENCE!?’

-i thought, my hands intertwined and held close to my lips. i was curious, yet scared about what he'd think of me. part of me wanted to find out, the other refuses.

“will. willlllll.”

a monotone, male voice spoke.

“hmm?“

i turned to the person.

“you zoned out whilst staring at quackity, again.”

my brother; techno pointed, effortlessly at the said man. i quickly grabbed his hand and lowered it.

“don't let him know!“

“says you, you're being loud.“

“shut up.”

i looked at quackity, again. he was talking to one of his best friends; georgenotfound. weird last name if you ask me, but eh. i don't really care. they have been best friends for years now, and george has a boyfriend. so i know he won't try something with quackity. but he might get in the way, and we wouldn't want that.

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

word count: 1000.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

u guys liking it so far?