chapter 2 - "stage 3"

SIKE U BITCHES RLY THOUGHT ID ONLY POST ON WEEKENDS? IM EVIL BUT IM NOT THAT EVIL

IMA SPEEDRUN THIS BITCH

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

tw! swearing. dirty thoughts. obsession.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

-and we wouldn't want that. would we? i think not, and if this.. georgenotfound DOES happen to get in the way.. i'd have no choice, but to get rid of him. i'm sure quackity would understand.

“wilburrrr.”

the same monotone voice from before spoke, but a lot louder than before. he dragged the 'r' in my name.

“SHH!!”

i shushed him, still looking at my beloved.

“oh my god, this is the third time you zoned out, staring at quackity.”

another voice spoke. i turned to look at the person. schlatt?

“jschlatt? when did you get here?”

“what. like- 20 minutes ago? i said hi and you literally looked at me.”

“i did? when?”

“WHEN-? BITCH- 20 MINUTES AGO!”

“don't be so loud! he's going to look at us..”

“don't you want him to notice ya? so you two can like- y'know, fuck?”

“as if we'd ever get that close.”

but i'll be honest, the honor of seeing quackity's naked body..? his curvy waist.. his sharp hips.. his v-line.. his muscular arms.. his abs.. and being able to hear him make those noises.. those beautiful sounds.. him moaning my name..? fuck.. i'd-

“hello? earth to wilbur!”

schlatt said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

“what-”

“he's literally looking at you.”

“WHAT!?”

that's when i snapped back into reality, and schlatt was telling the truth.

HE'S LOOKING AT ME
HE'S LOOKING AT ME
HE'S LOOKING AT ME

no matter what i did, i couldn't bring myself to look away. we stared at each other. i felt myself get hot, a red blush spread across my face. my pupils were probably the most vibrant, pink hearts. he looked a little confused that i was staring at him, but nonetheless, he kept staring back at me.

WHAT DO I DO
WHAT DO I DO
WHAT DO I DO

i was panicking. my heart skipped so many beats, yet it jittered. my breathing was heavy and unsteady. i couldn't take my eyes off if him. i began to sweat.