chapter 9 - promises, not threats

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

tw! swearing. mentions of: murder.

i'm currently wearing a hoodie that reminds me of simpbur :D

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

“-always.”

techno nodded then went into his bedroom. i walked down the stairs and into the lounge where quackity and.. george.. sat. i'm still not too much of a fan of george. but anyways, george and quackity were sitting on the sofa in front of the tv.

“hey, will!”

quackity smiled. his smile is the cutest thing i've ever seen.

“hello, darling.”

i sat down next to him. i could see on george's face that he was surprised. at least he knows now that quackity is off limits.

“i'm sorry- "darling?"”

george asked, clearly confused.

“ah- right! george, this is wilbur; my boyfriend.”

“oh! well it's nice to meet you, wilbur.”

“..you too.”

quackity and george had a lot of things in common. they are good best friends. really good. a little too good for my liking. but i'll give him a chance. one chance and one only. maybe, i'll give him a little warning too..

“hey, darling?”

“yes?”

“could you go get me a glass of water and a pill please? i've got a headache.”

“oh no, how bad is it?”

he was worried. i know i shouldn't be lying to him, but i need to in order to be alone with george. so i can give him a warning.

“not that bad, but i don't want it to get worse and so.”

“okay! tell me if it gets worse, alright?”

“i will, don't worry.”

quackity went off into the kitchen to grab me a pill and water. we didn't have any pills in the kitchen, they were in the pantry. i'm not telling him so it'll buy me more time. when i made sure quackity was gone, i grabbed george by his shirt's collar. then placed my hand over his mouth so he wouldn't make a noise.

“listen to me and listen to me good. i don't like you, i don't like anyone. i only love quackity. you and him are too close for my liking. you are going to distance yourself from quackity as much as you can. otherwise i'm going to have to do something i won't regret. but you will. now, you won't tell quackity anything about what happened here. you will tell no one. you will leave and never come back. got it?”

he nodded, shaking. he looked horrified. i like that. i like it a lot. i love when people are afraid of me. not quackity though.