chapter 4 - kidnapping

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

tw! swearing. kidnapping. obsession.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

-he doesn't seem to be too bothered about it.. i opened my eyes. he was wearing a white, baggy crewneck shirt and another pair of black sweatpants. god, he's so pretty. he stretched. as he stretched, his shirt lifted up a bit. i saw his abs. oh my god. he's so hot. i'm probably as red as a fucking tomato by now. and i'm so fucking hot and sweaty. quackity does strange things to me. he doesn't even know a quarter of the things he does to me. but anyways, back to fantasizing about his abs. he has a SIXPACK. he doesn't even work out that much! oh my god he is so fine.. god i can see why he is so popular. i love him so much. my heart is pounding, i'm shaking, sweating, and i'm red. my pupils has formed from circles into hearts, bright, vibrant, pink hearts. i can't stop smiling, my cheeks hurt. he's amazing.

*knock knock knock*

3 knocks on my door was heard. obviously, it's techno.

“come in.”

he opened the door and turned on the lights. his face scrunched up.

“you're like a discord server mod.”

“shut up. you were just like me and you did the exact same.”

he rolled his eyes and approached me. then, sat down and watched with me.

“you're going to watch him sleep?”

“yes.”

i didn't take my eyes off of him, not even for a second.

“will, you haven't eaten today. you really should.”

“i ate yesterday, i'm fine.”

“yeah, YESTERDAY. eat, please?”

i sighed. he's right, i don't really eat much as i am always too busy watching my beloved.

“fine.”

“thank you. and if you keep forgetting to eat i'm going to smack you and take that laptop away from you.”

i gasped dramatically as i stood up.

“how dare you.”

we shared a laugh and continued down stairs, techno had already made supper for us.

“um, techno...”

“yes?”

“..quackity knows..”

the room went silent.

“..intrusive actions.. they're pretty uncontrollable..”

techno only nodded.

“he knows that i love him and watch him, yet he doesn't seem to be bothered as much about that.”