chapter 10 - happily ever after.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

tw! swearing. smut. murder. gore.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

-i love the way he tastes. everything about him. i love him. fuck, i am such a fool for him.. but i love it.. i love it so much.. he's so addicting.. i grabbed onto his thighs and squeezed them, lightly and he trailed his fingers through my brunette locks. as soon as he reached the top, he gripped onto them, tightly. this action allowed me to let a moan slip out of my mouth. quackity grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. as we moved our bodies in sync with the kissing, our clothed members grazed eachother, multiple times. each time, i could feel it more easily. i placed my hand on his waist and he wrapped his legs around my hips, making me feel absolutely divine.. his hand that used to be on my waist was now on my chest. he, slowly started to undo the buttons on my shirt. soon enough, all of them were undone. he, then flipped us over, so he'd be ontop. he bit my neck, causing chills to run up my spine. he continued to sit on my lap and give me hickeys everywhere he could. god, how much i love this.. i like when he's a top.. no, i love it.. he bit my collarbone, the feeling made me shiver and moan. he continued to abuse that spot, making me all more desperate for him. and all more in love.. he's such a drug. a drug that's only for me. anyone else that takes him, will die. he's for me, and me only. i'm the only one that can can get addicted to him. no body else. he's mine. his hands, gently explored my entire body, underneath my shirt. everywhere. i wanted more, so much more. i NEED more. more, more, more.. i can't take the risk of anyone having him. i need to kill george. i'm sorry, but he's just too good to loose. i can't stand the thought of loosing him. ever. not just because of this, but because of him, himself. i can't let him go. he unbuckled my pants, took my belt off, and unzipped my pants, making me all more harder. he continued to suck and bite my collarbone. it may have left marks that i won't be able to hide, but fuck.. if feels so good.. i love him.

“..you're so good at this..~”

i moaned, just above a whisper.

“i know..”

he replied, breathlessly. he took off my pants, then looked at me for consent. i nodded, quickly, desperate to feel his mouth around my member..- he took off my boxers. he continued to kitten lick the tip, trying to irritate me. it worked. very easily. he smirked at me.. then took me in without warning, causing me to let out a loud moan. he seemed to enjoy that, because i could feel his lips form into a smirk. he bobbed his head in a smooth rhythm, making me WHINE. i just WHINED- i- oh my god.. he's so f- holy shit.. that feeling.. the way his soft lips move around me.. his tongue swirling around my tip.. his warm breath devouring me.. his hands gripping onto my thighs.. fuck.. i thought this day would never come.. but here we are.. he took me in further, deep throating me, and he jacked off the rest that he couldn't fit. i was a moaning mess. i gripped onto quackity's hair, as i did, he moaned, sending vibrations through out my ENTIRE body. making me moan even more. but soon, i felt the knot in my stomach threaten to snap. then it did, i released into his mouth. he took me out with a popping noise at the end of my tip. then he swallowed it.. fuck, that is SO fucking hot..- i was sweating, red, and my knees felt weak. god, how does he do this..? afterwards, we cleaned up and layed in bed. i was holding his waist, and his hands were on my chest.

“no, seriously you need to fuck me one day because holy shit-”

he laughed, though i really hope he does.. fuck..

---

“w-wilbur..?”

“i did this for you, darling..”

“you.. you..-”

“i love you, darling. i know you love me too.”

there i stood. over george's lifeless body. holding a hammer. his entire head was smashed into the ground. there's bits of his brain lying around, his teeth, meat, eyes. quackity was crying. he really enjoyed george's company. but i didn't. i hate everyone except for my beloved.

“i love you. i love you, so much. you don't get it. you don't know how much i love you. so i showed you. all your friends are dead. everyone that ever spoke to you are dead. all of them.”

“w-why..?”

his voice was breaking up. he was shaking in fear and despair, crying.

“because i love you.”

i dropped the hammer and walked towards quackity. he took a couple of steps back, clearly he was terrified. i could see it in his eyes. i pulled him closer to me, and placed my bloody hand on his teary cheek.

“darling,”

he cried. he was shaking so much more now. he's more terrified than before.

“i hope you understand that this is for your own good. with it like this, you'll stay with me forever.”

“b-but w-why..?”

he sobbed.

“you only need me. i can protect you. i need to keep you safe. you're for me, and me only. everyone will see that.”

“n-no.. i m-miss them.. i miss t-them t-too much..!”

i hugged him. my hand trailed through his black locks.

“shh.. it's okay..”

he sobbed. he sobbed, so much. i don't know why, but i felt no guilt. at all.

“let's get cleaned up, okay?”

i smiled, cupping his face in my hands. he only sobbed. i hid the body and disposed the weapons, then cleaned us up. and we lived....

happily...

ever..

after.

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

word count: 1000.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

THAT'S THE END HKHSULDUJJD

did u guys like it???😍