chapter 7 - careful

idk if i should keep making smut chapters- i don't think im that good at it-

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

tw! swearing. smut.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

“-i'll be careful. promise.”

he only nodded. slowly, i stuck the tip in. he whined.. oh, how i'll never get over that sound that his pretty little mouth makes. i began to go in further. he whined.. and whimpered.. fuck..

“okay! s-stop..~”

quackity half-moaned. even his half-moans make me so hard. i stopped and let him adjust himself and get more comfortable. as i waited, i admired his body.

‘fuck.. he's so fucking perfect..’

“o-okay..”

“i'll go slow at first, then i'll pick up the pase. is that okay, darling?”

he nodded. i can't believe this is actually happening.. i am so fucking lucky.. i started to pull out. he whimpered to the feeling of emptiness, then proceeded to push back in. i slowly thrusted in and out of him, picking up the pase after a few thrusts. he was a moaning mess. and me? i was just a mess overall.. fuck.. he's so pretty.. i thrusted faster, and faster. the whole bed rocked with my thrusts. quackity only moaned louder each time. holy fuck- i'll never get over his moans.. he gripped onto my hair, and holy shit that felt amazing. his other hand's nails dug into my back, it stung, but i don't really care. he moaned, and moaned.. fuck.. i need to here more. i bit down into his neck. my right arm was placed on the bed to help keep balance, my left held quackity's waist. my nails dug into his skin too, i know he liked it because he moaned louder everytime they went deeper. soon, i found his prostate, his moaning turned into screaming.. fuck, i love him.

“w-wilbur~!”

he screamed my name.. he SCREAMED MY NAME. fucking hell.. i love this man so fucking much.

“w-will~! i'm so c-close~!”

he released on me and himself, then i felt the knot in my stomach threaten to snap.

“f-fuck..~”

i moaned, breathlessly. god he's so pretty. his body is perfect.. everything about him is absolute gold.. i'm so fucking lucky.. the knot in my stomach finally snapped. i released inside of him. as i did, he let out one more loud, vocal moan, i never knew he could even be that vocal.. holy shit.. i pulled out and laid down next to him for a little bit. we were both panting like dogs.. but fuck that felt amazing. after a little while, i did aftercare; i cleaned the sheets and him. his legs hurt a lot.. which.. made me feel really good, not gonna' lie. but this isn't about lust, it's about how much i love him. i've said it over and over, so many times, and i'll never stop. i love him too much. me and my beloved were cuddling in bed; his hands were resting on my chest and i was holding his waist, then techno knocked on the door.

“yes?”

“come eat. and don't you dare say "oH wElL i'M nOt HuNgRy BeCa-" does it sound like i care? no? exactly. come eat, now. both of you.”