Dr. Akshay

Akshay's pov ~~

"Akku, for my sake go and meet her. She must be scared there ,she is a shy girl she didn't even talked to me in starting and I know how your medical college is, please go and tell your juniors to stay away from her. " My ma said.

She had called me early in the morning just to convince me to go and meet some girl, oh not some girl , my bhabhi's sister cause she just joined my college and she is not familiar with the college and she is an introvert.

"Mom, if she is so scared then why she it joined the medical line , you know how the medical college works." I tried to make my mom understand. But mom is mom if she gets her children's  prospective then she won't be called a mother.

"Mujhe kuch nahi pata hai akku, tum aj ke aj hi Parul se miloge aur apne juniors se kahoge ki uski help karen aur jyada tight na hon." Mom said again.

"Achcha mom ek kaam karte hun aj use introduction wali class kar lene do main sham tak kisi junior ko bol dunga.Is it okay." I said.

"Ha okay, but agar tumne nahi kaha hai na Akku to samajh lena main kya hal karungi tumhara." My mother said, not actually threatened me.

"Thik hai mom." I said and hung up the phone.

Don't know what mom thinks of me, and even bhai , she always wants to show other people how we are at our work places. In my case it's some patient who wants some advise and in bhai's case it's some friend who wants some recipe or a catering work.

Now here I don't know who this girl is , I mean I know she is my bhabhi's sister but I have never seen her, cause at the time of bhai's marriage I had my examinations and finally when I was free on the wedding day itself one of my patients got some complications after their surgery.

I am doing masters in surgery in Delhi and now mom wants me to go to find this Parul girl of here.

Kitna achcha ho agar vo khud hi mere pas aa jaye aur mujhe kuch mehnat na karni pade.

I know I sound like a lazy lad but after doing 12 to 16 hours duty in hospital daily everyone will be lazy yar.

.....

It was almost noon and I was sitting in opd(outdoor patient department) when Dr. Adil came to me. He is my batch mate form M.B.B.S and for post graduation he opted M.D. (doctor of medicine). Along with being my batch mate this man is my room mate from the first day of college and eventually my best friend. 

"Bro , seriously I don't know what you feed your patients man like you are surgeon and the number of patients you have in opd is amazing like I am the md in general medicine here are and the number of patients I have is 20 to 30 a day and look at you having more than 50 patients lined up." Adil said.

"First of all Dr. Adil they are not my patients alone some are of Dr. Chauhan who is in a surgery right now and it's not like all are new patients some of them are for their routine check up after the surgery and many if then are the referred ones form your department only and as for the low number of patients you have , you have got what like 5 doctors in your department who are regular on duty so it's normal for you to have low number if patients daily ." I snapped at him.

"Cool bro , what happened to your? Why are you so grumpy early in the morning?" He said.

"It's just mom yar?" I said to him .

"Oh so which relative of yours want advise this time ?" He said while chuckling.

"It's not funny Adil , you are lucky that you have a family full if doctors so you don't have to answer these types of questions. And no it's not some relatives, it's  my bhabhi's sister." I told him.

"Ohho bhabhi ki behen hun, ye kon so romantic drama chal raha hai bro." He said with a suggesting smile.

"Koi romantic drama nahi hai ye , it's just she has joined our college this year so mom wants me to make sure she don't have any problem and is safe from the heave senior interaction. As she is a huge introvert as my mom states. I don't get why she chose medical if she is an introvert." I said to Adil.

"Oh look who is talking." Adil said.

"Look I am not an introvert,  I am just a private kind if person ,I do talk with the people I feel comfortable with . " I specified.

"May be she is the same , that's why she chose medicals like you did." Adil said.

"You do have a point." I said.

As I was talking my phone rang.

"Ha ma." I received the call seeing my mother on the call.

"Look Akku I have sent you Parul's picture in today's outfit so you don't have to search for her. But please help that poor girl." Mom said and hung up the call.

"What was aunty saying?" Adil asked.

"Oh she sent me her picture and asked to help her. Like what am I and she even put the call of as soon as she said her work ." I scoffed.

"As much as I remember it's you who said to her not to waste your time when you are in hospital.  " Adil said.

"But still." I replied. 

"Now don't waste time and look at her photo may be she is beautiful. " Adil said and moved her eye brows , I don't even know how he does that.

"I am not seeing her photo right now ,I will call one of the students and tell them to treat her good." I said and kept my phone on the table.

"Oh come on Akshay , don't be a spoil sport , you should be thankful to your mom atleast she is sending girl's photos for asking help not like my mom who is adamant to marry me off. Yar you won't believe I have 10 photos of girl's per day who can be potential bride as my amma says." Adil said.

"I think your mother is right I mean you are 28 and almost completed your post graduation it is the high time you get married cause in your household everyone gets married around 25 or 26 am I right?" I said.

"Don't be like amma now Akshay and show me the girl's photo if you are not interested I will go and meet the girl ." Adil said and took my phone.

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Hello everyone,  here is another chapter for you all.

Please share your thoughts about this chapter.

Please tap the like icon.