The girl

Parul's pov ~~

As soon as i heard the senior i ran towards the hospital wing, the campus was not totally unknown to me as I had visited the whole campus with my dad , I ran to the reception cell and asked them about Dr. Akshay and fortunately Dr. Akshay was in her office right now and the additional good thing was that she told me his office number instantly.

I ran towards his office because my time was running really low and I needed to return back to my class also.

I ran to his office and entered hastily, I was panting by the time I entered in there and I needed a minute to breath.

Akshay's pov ~~

Adil took my phone and opened the photo my mom had send me.

"What is her name?" Adil asked.

"Parul Tiwari, mom had sent her if no. also , check it. " I told him .

"Wow, she is beautiful bro, are your sure you are not into bhabhi ki behen romance ." Adil said .

"Oh shut up with this fantasy of yours , I am not into bhabhi ki behen heck I am not into any romance , I just want to complete thus degree and go back home. Vese tu mere piche kyu padha hai tu apni bhabhi ki behen ke piche ja na agar itna hi shauk hai to aur vese bhi teri do bhabhiyan hai ." I told him .

"First of all you need to take some chill pill , second suggesting her as she is really beautiful and as your mom is talking I bet she is beautiful inside too and lastly meri jo do bhabhiyan hai vo dono sisters hai to bhabhi ki behen wale romance ka mera chance Abdullah bhai ne mar liye, meri fantasy ek fantasy hi reh jayegi . Vese teri bhabhi ki koi muslim friend nahi hai kya?" Adil asked and I gave him the so-done-with-you face.

"Ho gaya to ja , mera time na waste kar aur apne patients dekh." I said to him.

"Jata hun , duaon main yaad rakhna." Adil said dramatically and went to the door.

As he was going out a girl came running inside my cabin.

"Ap- ap main se Dr. Akshay kon hai?" She asked panting.

"It's me. Is there any emergency?" asked her standing from my chair.

"No it's just. It's I love you doctor." She said and tried to run outside.

"Wait what?" I said and looked at her. But before she could run out of by cabin Adil held her hand.

"You are Parul Tiwari right??" Adil asked and the girl freezed.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Edited version of this book is being published with one chapter a week as I just got free from my exams.

Dr. Akshay is Mahir's brother.  😉 I think bhabhi ki behen romance will work here in this case.

Please let me know about your thoughts .