Anaya is in trouble

Akshay's pov ~~

As soon as Parul left my cabin I looked at Adil .

"What the hell was that? Why on the earth you are behind my love life huh ? I told you not to talk rubbish about me and her being together then why are you so adamant about me and her being together?" I asked Adil in angry voice.

"Look bro calm down okay, you are at the age of having a love interest in your life and what's the problem if I said those things it's not like she had got them really." Adil said.

"What if she had huh? Vo kya hi soch rahi hogi mere bare main ki kaise ajeeb log hai har ladki di flirt karte hai." I said to him.

"Look yar agar use aisa lagta to vo pehle hi bol deti, I mean vo clarify karti ki vo kya chahti hai jaise usne mere relationship wale remark par kiya and even if she thinks we were flirting then let it be na, healthy flirting is good for health. " Adil said .

"You don't get it man, she us atleast 7 to 8 years younger than me and more over she just started her college , let her live her life man." I said again.

"So what if she is younger than you, my Amma is 9 years younger than my Abba and my bhabhi is 6 years younger than my bhai and even your mom is 5 year younger than your dad , so age gap is nothing and I understand what you are saying about her college life , don't worry she will enjoy her life fullest and we are here to protect her." Adil said.

"Adil I don't want any example of age gap right now and just go to your cabin." I said and started to arrange the files on my table.

"As you wish." Adil said and left .

......

Author's pov ~~

After the first day Parul herself didn't knew how days went by.
Her third year in the college was almost ending but it still felt like yesterday when she entered the college as a fresher.

First year may just look a year of the course to other people but the medical students knew what it was like.

The first year in th college was the best as well as the worst year in a medical college, you get to make many new friends but at the same time the number of fights was also high. You get to interact with the seniors who understand you, your mental state and your reverie but at the some time they were the part of that suffering.

The suffering which makes a normal biology student as a life saving doctor.

Parul got to meet her roommate Anaya Khan a week later . She had some problems in her family which resulted in her late arrival and soon Anaya and Parul were inseparable. They were always seen together no matter what time. Their bond was really strong despite if being of different religions, both of them respected each other's religion and both shared a faith with the almighty. They even got to learn many things about each of their cultures and people.

Apart from Anaya Parul shared a good bond with Akshay also. They became somewhat of good friends, they met almost twice a week and discussed about any new case Akshay had or any difficult topic that Parul didn't understand. Most of the time Adil was also with them and his bond with Parul also formed.

"Parul , kitni bar bata chuka hun in dono disease ki differential diagnosis par tum ho ki samajh hi nahi rahi ho. Dhyan kaha hai tumhara aj?" Akshay said to Parul , a little irritated.

He was not really irritated, he was more of worried about her. Parul was someone who always wanted to learn something new everytime , she had her intrest in medicals which meant she wanted to be a good doctor , but right now she was lost somewhere more likely she was thinking something deeply.

"Parul, what is it ? Why are you so lost today?" Akshay asked parul again.

"I , I don't know if I should tell you this or not but I am really worried about Anaya these days." Parul said slowly.

"Why what happened to her? Is she fine ? You said she went to her home for some emergency. " Akshay asked her .

"Yeah, uske father ki health thodi kharab hai is waqt aur isi liye wo ghar gayi thi but kal meri baat hui usse , uske ghar wale uski shadi kara rahe hai. Vo bhi pata nahi kisse ." Parul said sadly.

"What do you mean ki shadi kara rahe hai , she is just 20 right, it's illegal to marry a girl before 21." Akshay said.

"It is illegal but vo log pehle bus nikah kara rahe hai aur legalilty ki dekhi jayegi par problem ye nahi hai ." Parul said.

"To problem kya hai?"

"Problem ye hai ki jisse kara rahe hai vo 30 saal ka hai , uska cousin hai , aur already 2 biwiyan hai uski. Aur vo Anaya ki padhayi bhi band kara dene ki keh raha hai." Parul said and heaved a sigh.

"What? Aisi kya naubat hai ki itne ajeeb admi se shadi kara rahe hai ?" Akshay asked shoked.

"Sir ap kaise doctor hai, abhi maine kaha ki iske abba ki health nahi sahi hai , he had an angina attack (heart attack) and he is partially paralysed , unki accident main spinal cord damage ho gaya hai, jiski wajah se vo chal nahi pate hai . Anaya unki ek lauti beti hai to vo use aise nahi chhodna chahte hai, unko dar hai ki unko kuch ho gaya to Anaya ka kya hoga aur uska cousin hi safe aur last option h unke pas. " Parul said.

"Are last option hai to beti kisi ko bhi de denge kya , aisa to galat hai."

"I know , ap Adil sir se kyu nahi kehte kuch. Vo same city main rehte hai na aur abhi ghar pe bhi hai , ap unko kahiye na ki Anaya ke abba sa baat karen. Please ." Parul said hopefully.

"Okay , I will talk to Adil in the evening but for now you study these , your exams are close . " Akshay said and continued teaching her.