I should date her

Author's pov~~

Next day Parul and Akshay left for their home together,  though they were travelling together but it seemed like both were suffering both in english and hindi.

None of them spoke a single word through out their way and as usual for them Akshay took Parul to his home first then Priyali and Parul left for their parent's house together. 

In the night when both the girls were laying in their room on the other hand Akshay asked Mahir to accompany him for a walk to the park near by.

Both the older siblings did got some idea of the younger ones distress looking at their behaviour but kept silent and waited to them for the reveal.

"Bhai , can I ask you something? " Akshay said to Mahir while looking the moon.

"What is it ?" Mahir replied.

"How you got to know that you love bhabhi ?" Akshay asked.

"Hmm, It's a technical question.  I didn't fell for your bhabhi at first. " Mahir said.

"Means ?" Akshay asked .

"When I first saw Priya the feeling I felt was lust not love ." Mahir said.

"What are you talking bhai , You clearly love her." Akshay exclaimed and looked at Mahir.

"I said when I first saw her , idiot. When I met her I found her hot , I mean she carried that I am the boss and you need me aura around her which I found hot and that time ma was asking me to get married so I thought why not give it a try so I started to flirt with her and spend some time with her. And when I got to know her I saw a beautiful soul inside that hot body, and eventually I fell in love with her and decided to marry her. And to be honest with each other I told her that I found her hot at first and then found her beautiful." Mahir said.

"And what about bhabhi?" Akshay asked.

"About you bhabhi , she says that when she saw me she found me handsome because she expected some 40 year old man in name of chef but she was impressed when she saw me." Mahir said.

"So basically you both fell in love at first sight?" Akshay said.

"No , love is a very strong and complicat emotion so it can not be felt at the first sight.  One can only lust over someone when they see then for the first time. Love grows eventually and gradually. Now you tell me what's bothering you? " Mahir said .

"Bhai, what do you think about me dating Parul ?" Akshay asked  with hesitation.

"You are dating Parul ?" Mahir exclaimed. 

"No bhai , It's......leave it bhai , It's all Adil's fault , It's nothing." Akshay tried to change the topic.

"Okay, so if Adil said something then it is important you better tell me or I will call him myself." Mahir threatened Akshay .

"Bhai yar main apka bhai hun ki vo." Akshay whinned.

"Drama mat kar aur jaldi bol." Mahir said.

"Recently your Adil the great suggested that I should date Parul and he gave me a hundred reasons why." Akshay said.

"Just date date or date with marriage in mind ?" Mahir asked .

"Bhai I am 28 so obviously date with marriage in mind." Akshay said.

"Mast idea hai yar. Ye maine kyu nahi socha , bechari meri Priya pareshan ho rahi hai Parul ke liye. Date her, no not just date her , let's go on a double date tomorrow. " Mahir exclaimed in happiness. 

"Bhai , I just asked for your opinion ap to double date tak pahuch gaye. " Akshay said in horror.

"Are to Is main problem kya hai , tu achcha ladka hai , parul achchi ladki hai, humari families ek dusre ko janti hai , aur parul yahi priya ke sath rahegi to dono pareshan bhi nahi hongi aur society wale do bhaiyon ke jhagde bhi nahi honge . Simple." Mahir said.

"Bhai main bus date karne ki baat kar raha hun ap kaha shadi aur society le aye beech main. Aur mujhe nahi pata tha ki apko is society se koi fark padhta hai." Akshay said.

"You know I don't give a damnation about the society but I do notice it. And if you are thinking about Parul so you better think of marriage.  It doesn't matter how long your dating period is , if you both want to get involved romantically you have to think about marriage because I know you both will be good together.  " Mahir said and patted Akshay's  shoulder.

"Bhai you know Adil said the same about us but I don't get why none of you are intrested in asking what we want." Akshay said with a sigh .

"Look Akshay the thing is that we know you both. None of us asked about how you feel because we have seen how you and Parul are together, in these 2 -3  years we have seen how you two behave around each other so I know that you like her and I am sure that Parul feels the same. I have seen that look of admiration in her eyes for you and when even for a second you think her as a woman you will definitely be able to romantasize each other and you will love eachother eventually.  And try dating each other for some time and if you feel that you won't be able to live together then leave eachother but don't tale it to a level when you both won't see eachother's faces because you both are everything for us. Okay ." Mahir said.

"I think you are right ,  I should date her." Akshay said in conclusion. 

Hello everyone,  I know It's been long since I updates but the thing is my mind was blank for few days due to some really personal reasons.

Here is your chapter.  I am planning to complete this story real soon.

Please look forward to it. Amd I will not post the next story untill I have written int completely.