Intro + Chris Panzer vs. Stan Smith

WRESTLEPALOOZA IS HERE, BABY!!!

About time, too! Let's get this event started!

******************

December 6, 2019… the beginning of a resurrection. 

Then highlights of LWF: Resurgence began to play.

Resurgence marked the return of LWF, but Resurgence was only the beginning. 

Then highlights from every episode of LWF: Reborn and every LWF Event, played.

4 years since Resurgence, and the LWF has looked better than ever. And now… a new chapter in the book of history will be written!

Then a shot of the 10 Competitors in the Cruiserweight Open was displayed, before transitioning into Yugi Muto and Arthur Watts having a standoff. 

First Champions will be crowned!

Then a shot of a standoff between Erza and Eddie Dennis was seen, followed by a clashing viewscape with Faith and Kindness along with Velvet Scarlatina in a heavenly sky, and  Scarlet and Graves in a hellish and destructive city.

Rivalries will be settled!

Then, a shot of Starlight and Ospreay having a standoff is shown.

And… a battle that could end the war, will also take place!

Then more highlights of every episode and event played, before finally ending with a shot of the SCE standing tall.

****************
AND NOW… LWF PRESENTS… WRESTLEPALOOZA, NIGHT ONE!

A Spectacular and Epic Pyro goes off inside UA Highs Sports Festival Stadium, as Wrestlepalooza officially Began!

The Sports Festival itself had concluded. Having finished the Awards Ceremony to crown the winner and runner ups, the arena itself was completely restructured, with assistance from Cementoss.

The Stage was now completely set up, having the full appearance of the entrance stage from Wrestlemania 26.

This would lead all the way down the ramp to the ring, which was placed inside a smaller version of the Sports Festival Battle tournament Arena. 

Nearby the ring itself, the Commentary team was ready. Mauro Ranallo was in the centre, with Nigel McGuiness to his left, and Beth Phoenix to the right. Present Mic, the host of Wrestlepalooza and self-appointed guest commentator, was positioned to Nigel's left.

Mauro: It has finally arrived! From its resurrection to now, LWF is proud to present to you its biggest stage, back and bigger than ever! This is Night 1, of Wrestlepalooza! Hello everyone, Mauro Ranallo here, and as always, joined by my colleagues Nigel McGunniess, Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix, and of course, our Wrestlepalooza host and guest commentator, the Voice Hero, Present Mic!

Present Mic: YEAH, BABY! Did you guys grab yourselves a hot dog and some popcorn?! Because it's time for some epic action! We've wowed your LWF Faithful in attendance with our UA flair for the Sports Fest, and now it's your guys' time to shine!

Beth: Trust me Mic, I don't think anybody watching the Sports Festival is gonna be disappointed with what we have in store across these two nights!