Eddie Dennis vs. Erza Scarlet

Some clips of Eddie Dennis and Erza Scarlet were being played now as the LWF staff shared their thoughts on the match.

Nigel: If you look back at this whole thing, this all started when FSU called out The Beautiful People, and then went on to beat them at End of The Line. But in the midst of all that, there was something boiling in between the Welsh Dragon, and Titania herself.

Mauro: The last few times we saw Erza Scarlet, she was the Beautiful People's muscle of the group, and in the last few matches we've seen from her as part of that group, I sensed that there was hidden potential hiding all that armor. And that wasn't more evident then when Eddie and Erza first squared off against each other.

Highlights from their match in Episode 13 played, as more people shared their thoughts.

Beth: Erza Scarlet has proven that she's so much more in the numerous times she's been here as a visitor. But now that she's an official member of the LWF Roster, and flying solo, it's gonna be interesting what she can bring to the table!

More clips of Erza Scarlet played.

Mauro: This is gonna be an even matchup. Both Erza and Eddie can be agile if they want to, they can be technically sound if they want to, and they can be powerful and hard-hitting if they want to! For Erza Scarlet, you can't find a better opponent for your first match as an official LWF Star, than Eddie Dennis!

Mirajane: As someone who knows Erza very well, I can tell you that now that she's over the Beautiful People and on her own, she’ll definitely be stronger than ever. This is her first match as an Official LWF Star, and tonight she's gonna show us who she REALLY is in this match… but Eddie Dennis, I don't think he will make it easy.

The video package then ends with a shot of Erza and Eddie staring each other down.

**************
The camera cuts back to ringside, and the Wrestlepalooza theme plays as the camera pans around the Sports Festival Stadium, then cuts to the commentary desk, where Mauro was joined by Beth Phoenix, Nigel McGuiness, and Wrestlepalooza host Present Mic joined him once again.

Mauro: Ladies and gentlemen in just mere moments we are gonna witness the most awaited rematch in Night 1, as Erza Scarlet takes on Eddie Dennis in her first match as an official LWF Star!

Beth: This is definitely gonna be interesting now that Erza Scarlet is flying solo!

Nigel: No more Beautiful People by her side, Erza's on her own, and that just means she's gonna walk in at her fullest potential, with NOTHING AND NOBODY to hold her back!

Present Mic: This should be a clash for the ages!

Then…

The crowd boos, and Eddie Dennis makes his entrance. 

*Bell rings!*

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentlemen, this next contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, representing FSU, hailing from Swansea, Wales, he weighs in tonight at 230 pounds, "The Welsh Dragon", EDDIE DENNIS!!!

Mauro: Eddie Dennis was put in this match on orders from Chard, and as you can see, no assistance from Mark Andrews! This is strictly a One on One match, and Chard has directly enforced that there will be no outside interference whatsoever!