The Casino Battle Royale

After a brief intermission, the camera cuts back to the commentary desk as “You Better Pray”, played on.

Mauro: What a first night Wrestlepalooza has been! Inaugural champions were made, and a couple of rivalries were finally put to bed! But we are not done yet, as we still have one more night of action to cover! 

Present Mic: If you thought Night 1 was a banger, Night 2 is gonna deliver and then some! For instance, we’ll be seeing the Tag Team Titles hung above the ring, as four teams look to grab em in a ladder match! Dennis and Darby Allin are also looking to settle their rivalry once and for all, as they go head to head in a Last Ride Match!

Mauro: And the Last Siren Standing Match between Sonata and Adagio, and the winner goes to have the next shot at the LWF: Reborn Championship! 

Beth: And then there's that hardcore match between Bombay Suarez and Mandy that promises to be violent!

Present Mic: You wanna talk about violence? Take a look at Robert Squared vs. Lord Mirage! Robert wants to defend his friends and stand up for himself against the father of all Villains, and we're gonna see Lord Mirage in an LWF ring, on Night 2 of Wrestlepalooza! 

Nigel: And then, we got another rivalry that will be put to rest, we got Charlie Bonifer vs. Kenny Omega, who will determine who's the better wrestler between the two, and then Chris Brookes vs. Ilja Dragunov. For one man, it's about getting rid of one man permanently, for the other… It's about revenge!

Mauro: Revenge is also on the mind of Flash Morgan Webster, as he looks to finally settle the score with his old friend, Mark Andrews! And of course, the main event! Will Ospreay will contend with Starlight Glimmer for the LWF: Reborn Championship! Speaking of which, it's time for Night 1's Main Event, and this one also has title implications!

Nigel: Yes, the moment has arrived! The Casino Battle Royale, where the winner gets a future title opportunity!

Beth: That's quite a reward for the victor!

Present Mic: And to properly announce the match, let's go to the ring, where our gal, Midnight, is standing by!

The camera cuts back to the ring, where Midnight was standing in the middle. 

Midnight: Prepare yourselves for a spectacle, Ladies and Gentlemen, because your Main event for Night 1 of Wrestle Palooza promises to be a showstopper! It's time for… The Casino BATTLE ROYALE!!!

The crowd cheered in excitement.

Midnight: For those not familiar with the rules, allow me to explain. Pay attention, or you will be punished! Those competing in this match, will be placed in four groups of 5, and each group represents a suit in a deck of cards. One card suit group begins the match in the ring, after which the following suit groups will then make their entrances every three minutes, according to the next card drawn! Once all four suit groups are in the ring, that is where things get good, because there is gonna be one more competitor entering the fray who has drawn the Joker, whoever he… or she… will be. The match goes on until one person is standing, and that person will be the winner, and will earn a title opportunity at any title they desire! Now, let's see what the first suit is!

Midnight then looks up at the tron, and then the Spades was drawn.

Midnight: Looks like the first suit is up!

Then…