Velvet + Faith and Kindness vs. Scarlet and Graves

(BACKSTAGE)

Mirajane Strauss was standing by, ready to conduct an interview.

Mirajane: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, and still, the Wattpad Champion, "Abrasive" Spongebob Squarepants. 

The Wattpad Champion then walks in, to a rally of boos from the fans.

Mirajane: Spongebob, first off, congratulations on your victory over Ruby earlier tonight. Now, after an amazing match with Ruby, and with her now squarely behind you, what's next as you defend your Wattpad Championship against future challengers?

"Abrasive" Spongebob: Does it matter? Because the result will always be the same. Now listen here, toots. Chard can throw whoever he wants at me to take this title offa me. But Starlights right, y'know? As long as I'm holding this title, everybody's Wattpad Champ. And no matter who tries to get in my way, everybody's gonna know that the end result is still gonna be the same. So the locker room has two options. Get with Equality, or perish at the hands of Equality!

Spongebob then leaves. 

******************
The camera then cuts back to the commentary desk.

Nigel: An Emphatic message sent by Spongebob, telling the locker room to get on board, or get outta the way! 

Suddenly the lights went out, and a spotlight shone down on the left side of the stage where the band Thy Art Is Murder started to sing "Reign Of Darkness" Live.

Nigel: And speaking of messages, these three look to send one of their own right now!

Once the song started to pick up, the stadium was lit up by flames rising from the stage, and then orange lighting. 

Shortly after, Scarlet and Graves made their entrance. All three of them were wearing red and black variations of their wrestling gear. Dezmond Xavier was wearing just plain black trunks, while his buddies, Dave Crist, who was wearing an all black variation of his oVe gear, and Zachary Wentz was wearing his white horror mask. The three then made their way to the ring after they prostrated to the crowd, while Thy Art is Murder still rocking out.

*Bell rings*

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen, this next contest is a 6-Person Tag Team match, set for one fall! Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 573 lbs, Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz, Dave Crist…. SCARLET & GRAVES!!!

Present Mic: If it wasn't for the fact that these three are so totally vicious and evil, id for sure be rockin’ out with them on their theme song! Is this music metal or what?! Scarlet and Graves have been on a mission throughout the entire road to Wrestlepalooza and that's to destroy a big antethic source that's against their ideologies, Faith and Kindness!

Beth: Dave, Xavier, and Wentz have been preaching that the world is not a happy place, but a place of chaos, a kill or be killed environment, and that people like Asia, Fluttershy, and Velvet have no place in it!

The three of them got into the ring. Dezmond and Zachary got onto opposite turnbuckles, Wentz taking his mask off and headbanging to the music on the right, while Dezmond posed on the top turnbuckle, while Dave Crist stood in the middle of the ring, and took his devil mask off.